Thread: ClickBankPRO

Default ClickBankPRO

well,if anyone here is using clickbank,then i would like to suggest you guys to do try clickbankPRO as it would be resulting in higher sale rates on your click bank account..i used it to give it a try and have found 10% increase in sales in my first week.. 8) and i think that is really something!just wanted to share with you guys too..

Default Re: ClickBankPRO

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    well,if anyone here is using clickbank,then i would like to suggest you guys to do try clickbankPRO as it would be resulting in higher sale rates on your click bank account..i used it to give it a try and have found 10% increase in sales in my first week.. 8) and i think that is really something!just wanted to share with you guys too..
    tell me in more details about that clickbank..
    what is that 10% ratio taken for?
    did you buy things for fees at first and wait to lose or gain ??

No..No..i have never lost a single penny there..i am a having a seller account and its just like selling your very own material through them or you can even make someone else's material to sell and then gain commission from that..you always have to open an account by depositing some basic fee..in my case i've deposited 25$ and till now have made 170$+ sales..so, that got compensated in no time..this fee ensures that you are genuine enough in using their companies ads for your product advertising..commission fee they take is much less than google adwords..and moreover you are guaranteed of getting your products sold..

this fees can be paid through e-gold?
    isee that $25 isn't little amount
    do you got a proof for your payments?

@moustafa--my friend, I am not lying about my payments here..and clickbank PRO is not a new company..they are in marketing for like more than 3 years or so as far as I know..about the proofs..I have got checks from them and will message you when I get a picture of them..Do you know any software, by which I can take pictures of my checks? In the past I was using my webcam..which is in my homeland at the moment..lol

and yes, I don't know about e-gold..I have never used it in my life..

thanks for you info byyp. good to know these new informations.
    by the way i am totally new to these things so could not understand how exaclty to earn money here.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    @moustafa--my friend, I am not lying about my payments here..and clickbank PRO is not a new company..they are in marketing for like more than 3 years or so as far as I know..about the proofs..I have got checks from them and will message you when I get a picture of them..Do you know any software, by which I can take pictures of my checks? In the past I was using my webcam..which is in my homeland at the moment..lol

and yes, I don't know about e-gold..I have never used it in my life..
    you can use a scanner to view that checks on your pc but is that the only way of recieving money ? checks only ?
    so is this allowable for international members ?

what is the link or url to clickbank pro. i want to use that affilliate program. what should we do to earn from that site. do we put some ads in our blog. i surely want to earn more.

Yes byyp, I'm using cbproads from 1 month, in my blog. I can use square banner in my blog, but I don't know where I saw my earning. Many of people called this is an alternative of google adsense.