Default Is typeinternational.com a scam or a geniune site?

Typeinternational.com offers a lot of internet related home based work but there is a fee for it and so i'm hesitating to join any of their programs. Anyone here knows the truth about that site?

don't know much about them..but the site doesn't look professional at all and moreover my McAfee site advisor is giving red signal against them and telling some merchant issues involved with them..although the site is having many users and its from HongKong established in 2003..but here are some comments from its users who have reported about it:

user1--Makacy
    Typeinternational is a scam. It has ripped many people off including me and a friend of mine.
    user2--anita123
    This Site Is A Scam I Got Scammed And My Money Was Never Returned By Someone Called Robert Bell
    there were many such negative reviews given for them..so i think you should better avoid them or start working with them without investing anything.. :!:

Thanks Byyp for cautioning me against another scam site.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    don't know much about them..but the site doesn't look professional at all and moreover my McAfee site advisor is giving red signal against them and telling some merchant issues involved with them..although the site is having many users and its from HongKong established in 2003..but here are some comments from its users who have reported about it:

user1--Makacy
    Typeinternational is a scam. It has ripped many people off including me and a friend of mine.
    user2--anita123
    This Site Is A Scam I Got Scammed And My Money Was Never Returned By Someone Called Robert Bell
    there were many such negative reviews given for them..so i think you should better avoid them or start working with them without investing anything.. :!:
    I too have heard of these types of programs byyp..Mostly they are of Ponzy or pyramid schemes... Byyp are you aware of any other legitimate online data entry programs..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

The only legitimate online data entry only available at freelancer sites i think. like gofreelancer, elance etc.

i agree with akulho..getafreelancer is the most popular and genuine site offering data entry jobs..all other sites can turn unpredictable..

i agree with akulho..getafreelancer is the most popular and genuine site offering data entry jobs..all other sites can turn unpredictable..
    But in freelancer too most of them require bidding... Whoever quotes for the min rate will get the project and it is getting difficult nowadays to get project from them.. I have tried freelanceindia,guru and many other freelancers similar to it.. Can you provide me some suggestions for it??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Yups akulho, I have a good knowledge of elance and they are excellent.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    But in freelancer too most of them require bidding... Whoever quotes for the min rate will get the project and it is getting difficult nowadays to get project from them.. I have tried freelanceindia,guru and many other freelancers similar to it.. Can you provide me some suggestions for it??
    hey i have heard much about these freelancer and other similar sites.
    can you please guide me on these. how do i bid the projects and how do i complete and submit them?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Can you share your experience with us Nick regarding the elance and freelancers.. have you been paid by them..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Can you share your experience with us Nick regarding the elance and freelancers.. have you been paid by them..
    I have tried elance.... I did bid on some projects but its bad on buyers reputation so I didn't win aby bidding, once if you get good reputation then you will make lot of money there !!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    The only legitimate online data entry only available at freelancer sites i think. like gofreelancer, elance etc.
    On gofreelance: Members please be careful. They show you some ads by some employers (you do not know those SO CALLED employers. And they ask you to apply. You keep applying and they (these so call employers) do not give you any response. When you ask the site why you are not getting the work they will say that you have to wait and keep applying. Even they will advise you to change your profile to look more professional....nothing works...your money are gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    On gofreelance: Members please be careful. They show you some ads by some employers (you do not know those SO CALLED employers. And they ask you to apply. You keep applying and they (these so call employers) do not give you any response. When you ask the site why you are not getting the work they will say that you have to wait and keep applying. Even they will advise you to change your profile to look more professional....nothing works...your money are gone...
    Have you experienced the same Akluho..If you could tell us the website name we may also stay away from the same..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content