Default how many websites have you designed

how many websites have you designed. are you a professional web designer. how many websites have you designed. how much time it takes you to design websites

i have not designed any website but it is an interesting thing to design a website. it requires to learn web designing so that you can design website and you can also earn money if you know how to design a website

Default hobby

i used to do it for fun and as a hobby but i never took it seriously.. i have designed around roughly 5 webpages. complete ones.

I have made aroun 20 websites as a hobby and like 3 sites which I was paid for... It was only exercise and help to my father friend long time ago.

i really don't know how to web design. but i am willing to learn some basic things about it. but i really don't know how could i start learning that one. i think it is really helpful for us people to learn to do that

I have only designed a few websites and they weren't that great because i am not a professional but they do make me a little bit of money now, so i am thankful for it!

Default Re: how many websites have you designed

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    how many websites have you designed. are you a professional web designer. how many websites have you designed. how much time it takes you to design websites
    Hi I have developed more than 200 website till now among these i have my own 20 website and rest no. of website i have developed for my clients and it includes PTC,static,flash,social site,forums,discussion boards,online support,youtube type of video upload sites,online photo galleries,Myspace and orkut layouts and scraps site etc.....
    Thank You.

I have developed only one website till now, though my freind has given lots of suggestions. The technical part is totally developed by me .

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have developed only one website till now, though my freind has given lots of suggestions. The technical part is totally developed by me .
    its nice but you have made your site in seamonkey? your site is full with different financial widgets.Its very nice site i have visited it previously.
    Thanks.

I have developed more than 25 websites till now and right now, i am too busy in these online works and little out of web site developing, but still if i get projects i can do fast

I have not designed web by my self but i have designed it through a reputed company, and I am happy with the work they have done on it.

Till now i have developed one website which gives information about electrical services which we give, through this i got good number of clients.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Till now i have developed one website which gives information about electrical services which we give, through this i got good number of clients.
    Hi Ashok everyone has provided their sites link in their signature but u have not can you plz show us your work....i am very excited to see it...if u don't mind can u plz post ur site link here.
    Thanks.

I have designed total 26 website. Among them 4 are my own website and I designed 2 site for others. I think I am not a bad web designer. By the way, I am happy with my design and I think I will get more work in future.
    ________
    Cheap dummy hand grenade lemon
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:54.

Default Website design

I started to design one website for personal purpose but could not complete it but i am intended to complete it.