Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    no one should never keep the same password for all the accounts that one have online because the chances of account getting hacked increases then.
    Only you know that your password is same for all accounts and you need not to tell anyone that your password is same.So how should hacker will know that your password is same?[/quote]

well if the hacker comes to know one password of any of your account and knows your id of any other account, then obviously he will try the combination out.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    no one should never keep the same password for all the accounts that one have online because the chances of account getting hacked increases then.
    Only you know that your password is same for all accounts and you need not to tell anyone that your password is same.So how should hacker will know that your password is same?
    well if the hacker comes to know one password of any of your account and knows your id of any other account, then obviously he will try the combination out.[/quote]

Well even if tries out the combination he will have to guess to correct ID too associated with the correct password.

Only you know that your password is same for all accounts and you need not to tell anyone that your password is same.So how should hacker will know that your password is same?
    well if the hacker comes to know one password of any of your account and knows your id of any other account, then obviously he will try the combination out.[/quote]Well he will try other different combinations but he wont think of same password.So it will be an advantage in my sense.

well,as my opinion set the same complex password for many account is a good idea.because so long as you remember this only password,you will resolve all the problem and only remember one password is easier than to learn several passwords by heart.

Well he will try other different combinations but he wont think of same password.So it will be an advantage in my sense.
    well what i think is it will be easy for hackers to hack your other accounts if you have same password for all your accounts.
    SmartzKool

ya if the passwords are same in all the account the chances of the accounts getting hacked increases, but using different passwords for each site and remembering it is also difficult

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ya if the passwords are same in all the account the chances of the accounts getting hacked increases, but using different passwords for each site and remembering it is also difficult
    That is true, it is really hard to remember too mnay combination of password. My way is getting a few different password that i always used in those site, i randomly use those password to register for a site, so no matter what i try, sue there will be password is correct to login to the site.

well have you heard one line in english that everything cant be spoon feed to you, you need to make some effort. Same applies here, you need to make some effort to remember the passwords in order to avoid the chances of your account getting hacked.
    SmartzKool

well have you heard one line in english that everything cant be spoon feed to you, you need to make some effort. Same applies here, you need to make some effort to remember the passwords in order to avoid the chances of your account getting hacked.
    very much known stuff nothing new, no one can survive without their efforts only thing is you under estimate people

well,in order to protect our paypal account,we do should make our effort to remember the pass words and avoid the hack.but we so need to find a good way to protect our account,remember the passwords is one of ways.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

normally we can protect our paypal account by protect the password secertly but there are still some other hidden hacks we can't stop but just by our lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,in order to protect our paypal account,we do should make our effort to remember the pass words and avoid the hack.but we so need to find a good way to protect our account,remember the passwords is one of ways.
    Ya.Thats true.To remember password is the best way and i think other than this we should open our paypal account from from personal internet connection only.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    normally we can protect our paypal account by protect the password secertly but there are still some other hidden hacks we can't stop but just by our lucky.
    yes, some hacks can get our accounts thought crack our passwords.if it is this problem,though we can't conquer it,we also should remember our password ,it is can reduce the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes, some hacks can get our accounts thought crack our passwords.if it is this problem,though we can't conquer it,we also should remember our password ,it is can reduce the risk.
    What are hidden hacks? and how can anyone get password through that?

well no matter whatever is the password the hackers will crack it, so to be on the safer side its always better to create a lengthy and alpha-numeric combo password to minimize the risk

well no matter whatever is the password the hackers will crack it, so to be on the safer side its always better to create a lengthy and alpha-numeric combo password to minimize the risk
    Yes your password must be 16 characteristics minimum including apha- numeric characteristics.

Default Protecting Paypal

If you want to protect your paypal account than you should not log in it at cyber cafe or any other place.Keep changing your password from time to time because if anyone has understood your password cant have access to your account.

I have no idea about that

Now exchange E-currency with western union. Easy and Fast exchange
    Buy perfect money, Bitcoin, Ego pay, Okpay, Just in few minutes here

Exchange Perfect money