Thread: Blogcatalog

Default Blogcatalog

What is the purpose of adding blogcatalog to our blog and how does it increase our blogs visitors?? Thanks in advance
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

they serve just like other site directories and give only importance to the blogs and thats the only difference between them and site directories..so when people check through blogcatalogue in various categories under the mentioned blogs they can come and visit the desired one..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    they serve just like other site directories and give only importance to the blogs and thats the only difference between them and site directories..so when people check through blogcatalogue in various categories under the mentioned blogs they can come and visit the desired one..
    Thanks byyp, By the way is there any use if we add that link to our blogs.. Will it help in increasing the traffic to our blog...Any suggestions??
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

that means it is site where we can post our blogs, and it is not similar to paid to post programs is it byyp?

no its just like directory submission..go to their site and add your blog there..its all free

I read it full page.. its a really good and important infromations for me. I will remember it.

no its just like directory submission..go to their site and add your blog there..its all free
    Byyp thanks for the info.. Can you tell me some more websites similar to this blogcatalog in which i can submit my blogs and increase the number of backlinks rather than ordinary directories....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

oh ok.. i will do that anywyas. Thanks a lot byyp.

So do you mean they are blog directory(listings of blogs)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes, i think it is like site listing.
    i'll try this. i hope it can make traffic to my site.
    and earning from CPM site

yes blogcatalog is one important website that we must submit our blog to. it is really a must for those who have blogs. it is one of the crucial steps in having a successful blog. but still i keep forgetting to do that. but i have read that in other sites how important it is.

Default Re: Blogcatalog

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    What is the purpose of adding blogcatalog to our blog and how does it increase our blogs visitors?? Thanks in advance
    i never heard about this site before actually today from u only i know about this site.Thanks for telling about this site just opening the site to know more about it.
    Thanks.

Blog Catalog is a group of bloggers who have a common platform to share all their blogs.
    You can call it a blod directory for blogs specially. All members there participate in active topics to get noticed and gain good traffic to their blogs. Making it a blog directory as well as Blog social network

yes ,its highly useful,i got some visitors from it.