Default Creating US Bank Account for Paypal & Adsense - how?

Hi guys, i want to know how we can create an US bank account for easier fund withdrawal on paypal and also adsense. With US bank account we can withdraw adsense earning using EFT transfer only in 1-2 days. Anybody know how to make that account ?

just add your country as "US" and then add your bank account in the withdrawl options..and you are done..but they always ask for verification and so you will be needing to ask the verification code from the US bank address or your monthly credit statements through that bank..when you will be providing them it would be all done..

@byyp : What i mean is how to create a US bank account for people residing outside US. Maybe a website that offer to make a US bank account for foreign people?

Quote Originally Posted by akulho
    @byyp : What i mean is how to create a US bank account for people residing outside US. Maybe a website that offer to make a US bank account for foreign people?
    yahh akulho,
    this is my doubt too. Even i am from india and how do i create a US bank account. moreover, we need to pay taxes too if we have an account running right?

@vimstar2 : I don't know about it, but i don't think we are eligible for tax for just having a US account. But we need someone who already know about it. Anybody can help ?

is that possible. i have heard that some site are offering US address for non US residents so that they can open US bank account.

@indieover: Yes i heard that too, but the price is really high around 500-1000$, i can't afford to make US Address with that high price.

that is too much price for just having a US address. is that legal anyway. i really don't understand how they are able to provide a US address for non US residents.