Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default are you earning some profit on your paypal account balance

what is the biggest advantage of using paypal as compare to the other online services. is paypal easier to use than the other online currency services

hey not at all. the money is as good as dead money in my account

i wont say its easier to use but it is more globally accepted as compared to some of the other online payment processors....youll notice most of the sites pay thru either paypal or egold...so its handy to have a paypal account

archy is right..its only like a "safe piggy bank" where there are no interests for the money you save..but paypal takes some of your money off while you get it from somewhere in the form of small service tax and transaction fee..pheww..its hard..but its still "safe" and accepted worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    archy is right..its only like a "safe piggy bank" where there are no interests for the money you save..but paypal takes some of your money off while you get it from somewhere in the form of small service tax and transaction fee..pheww..its hard..but its still "safe" and accepted worldwide
    yes byyp. paypal takes away some fee for the transactions though it depends on what type of paypal account you have,
    generally there is no fee for the personal account.

i think that paypal is quite safe and it is also accepted world wide. their services are also quite relaible and it is easy to use
    wanna earn money? check my blog for the real GPT sites, URL: Hidden Content
    wanna buy car? learn good bargaining techniques at my blog: Hidden Content

Default paypal is having monopoly in its field

I will rather say paypalis having monopoly in the market since most of the siyes accept paypal or egold, and it is quite reliable also, but since its minimum payout money is high it take few time to get your money cash, but as compare to other sites on the basis of security I will say paypalis the best

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    yes byyp. paypal takes away some fee for the transactions though it depends on what type of paypal account you have,
    What you mean by this archy

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

yogesh..am answering on behalf of archy :wink: having personal accounts saves you from "transaction fees"..!! :!: but am not sure whether "verified personal accounts" also have the same facility..if yes..then i am gonna go for that to save even those "few bucks" :P

yes it is really great to have a personal account. i will open one soon. cause i have a premium account. it has big charges.

Dear mustang, Paypal is biggest and most secure online processor for global transaction. Paypal is available in 190 countries of the world. Dear mustang, as subject of this thread, I want to say that Paypal worked as online Bank, but they they are not pay any interest to their account holders.

the advantage is that the paypal currency is the most widely used online payment processor and it is very much secured.
    SmartzKool

Secured :?: .. I wouldn't say that about paypal. Infact i would say the opposite that it is the most vulnerable processor with weak security.

Just google about Paypal accounts being hacked all the time

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Secured :?: .. I wouldn't say that about paypal. Infact i would say the opposite that it is the most vulnerable processor with weak security.

Just google about Paypal accounts being hacked all the time
    look at this man -

https://seal.verisign.com/splash?for...AY.COM&lang=en
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Ofcourse its an authorised E bay supported business it will have a secured verisign certificate. But that doesn't stop accounts from being hacked or manipulated.
    I am not kidding all anyone needs is your password to get into your account. all the other Processors atleast maintain another step like a pin or an activation code sent to your mail to protect your account

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Ofcourse its an authorised E bay supported business it will have a secured verisign certificate. But that doesn't stop accounts from being hacked or manipulated.
    I am not kidding all anyone needs is your password to get into your account. all the other Processors atleast maintain another step like a pin or an activation code sent to your mail to protect your account
    i agree with you on this and i too think that paypal should have a transaction password but it is not easy for hackers to hack the account. they can obviously steal the password but that will be because of us only.
    SmartzKool

Default I received a bonus from Paypal

I had some 17 dollars in my account balance in the begining of Dec 08.I was expecting 3 dollars to be added through earnings made from a site.when I checked in the begining of Jan 09 I was surprised to find Paypal had added a bonus of just about 2 Dollars.I could not understand what was the criteria of the bonus.Can any one explain?

Paypal is okay mainly because it is widely used worldwide and in my country, it is so much easier to transfer money if it is in paypal.

well same here
    just because it is providing the facility to directly deposit the fund to my local bank account i like paypal
    and if any other payment processor also provides this service it would be great
    but none are providing that facility to INDIA :cry: except paypal

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well same here
    just because it is providing the facility to directly deposit the fund to my local bank account i like paypal
    and if any other payment processor also provides this service it would be great
    but none are providing that facility to INDIA :cry: except paypal
    Well providing this service is not an easy task at all. I guess it requires a large network to provide such service.
    SmartzKool