Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No, paypal is not a bank services, we won't earns anything by leaving our money with them. But then i did earn from 1 referrals there before who open a business account with paypal. That is the only earnings from paypal i have.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    No, paypal is not a bank services, we won't earns anything by leaving our money with them. But then i did earn from 1 referrals there before who open a business account with paypal. That is the only earnings from paypal i have.
    Can you please tell us how much did you earn through that 1 referral who opened up a business account ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Can you please tell us how much did you earn through that 1 referral who opened up a business account ?
    I think referral system is not there in paypal india.So does anybody knows that in which countries referral system works and in which countries it does not work?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think referral system is not there in paypal india.So does anybody knows that in which countries referral system works and in which countries it does not work?
    if i not remember wrong that's a bonus high to 1000$ or so. that's really a high bonus so we will be all inpired to find business account referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    if i not remember wrong that's a bonus high to 1000$ or so. that's really a high bonus so we will be all inpired to find business account referrals.
    Ya but normal man does not have that much of money what worth for business account.So we will go for paersonal account.So finding business account as referral is difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Ya but normal man does not have that much of money what worth for business account.So we will go for paersonal account.So finding business account as referral is difficult.
    yes . i even thought it would be impossible for me to get any business account referral . i wonder since we can have one personal and one business account can we referral ourself later if we can have business account later?

It is quite a long time, i couldn't recall how much a get from that referrals, but if i am not mitaken, it is not much. Earning through paypal referalls program is not a good way, better earn paypal by joining forum adn ptc sites.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Profit from paypal?it is really strange question ,infact we have to pay paypal some times for transaction.Forget about profit.

Default Re: are you earning some profit on your paypal account balan

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    are you earning some profit on your paypal account balance. how much amount of profit are you earning on your paypal account balance.
    It is the 1st time I heard that there is something like this, Still I have not earned any Profit on my Paypal Account Balance till Now....

i think it is the first time that one can earn some profit on paypal account balance for many people .so can anybody tell me how to earn it on my paypal account?

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    i think it is the first time that one can earn some profit on paypal account balance for many people .so can anybody tell me how to earn it on my paypal account?
    no. no way to earn from your paypal account balance and i never heard anyone have earned from this already.

well,but it is true that there are some people have earned some profit from this.may be they are come from other country.it is different from country to country. maybe i can get news from others.

paypal is not a bank that the amount you are having there which attract you interest. It is just an online payment processor. that's it.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well,but it is true that there are some people have earned some profit from this.may be they are come from other country.it is different from country to country. maybe i can get news from others.
    Well, i dont think there are such interest offers ever happend in paypal. If yes many people that having balance in paypal is like putting money in bank or investment site that growing profits. Those people may be use their balance to invest in other investment site like forex trading or hyip, that why they earn from balance.

i don't think paypal has that feature, they will not pay you any interest for the money you have in it

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    i don't think paypal has that feature, they will not pay you any interest for the money you have in it
    No need to have doubts, it is confirmed that paypal doesnt have such interest to membes who having balance in their paypal account. The policy is written clearly on it.

Paypal don't pay any interest on your money.I think LR does that.

have you earned any thing on your LR money on your account. i think it is just like paypal it will not earn us any money or interest having our money sit on there for a while.

What? LR pay interest to our money there? I have been using LR for so long and never get interest before, don't simply post something that not the fact if you are not sure about this.

No LR also doesn't have that feature, i am using LR since few months and never received any interest