Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Ya previously i verified my account and then i got to notice that they are charging a lot for getiing my payments and so i closed that verified a ccount and now continue with my personal account.
    You mean you upgrade your account to premier account? Because my account is verified, too, but I have never got any fee, because my account is the personal account. Btw, will we know if we receive payment in our PayPal account from credit cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Ya previously i verified my account and then i got to notice that they are charging a lot for getiing my payments and so i closed that verified a ccount and now continue with my personal account.
    You mean you upgrade your account to premier account? Because my account is verified, too, but I have never got any fee, because my account is the personal account. Btw, will we know if we receive payment in our PayPal account from credit cards?
    i did not get the question you have asked. can you be more specific? You mean to say that when we receive funds in paypal account, it goes to cc or not?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    i did not get the question you have asked. can you be more specific? You mean to say that when we receive funds in paypal account, it goes to cc or not?
    No, that's not it. Supposed someone sends me money to my PayPal account using her/his credit card(s). Will I know that? Will I get some kind of notification if the payer uses credit card(s) to send the money to my PayPal?
    Btw, PayPal Personal account can also receives payment from credit card(s) but limited, right?

Yes you will get notifications from paypal once you receive any CC payments.
    In the mail they clearly ask you to either accept the payment or deny it as you will have only 5 CC payments to choose from in a year.

ya even i am frustrated with amount of fee they charge each time
    is it legal in their terms of rules to have one personal and premier account for the same person

but in that way is it possible to add the same details like same bank account :?

Default personal?

hi guys...i think i will never shift to business accounts..personal account is better..i thought receiving money in paypal is free?isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    No, that's not it. Supposed someone sends me money to my PayPal account using her/his credit card(s). Will I know that? Will I get some kind of notification if the payer uses credit card(s) to send the money to my PayPal?
    Btw, PayPal Personal account can also receives payment from credit card(s) but limited, right?
    yup paypal personal accounts can also receive credit card payments but limited, i.e, only 5 more more credit card transactions, they need to upgrade to premier/business.
    SmartzKool

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so. to use a personnal account it the final solution to the fees. but i don't know they charge fees for the reason of paid by an unverified member . and paypal charged us 35$ per withdraw while only 5$ in other area.

I dont know about this fees I have a business account in paypal and so far I am not being charge even a single cent and have no problems so far like this. my account is verified too and I also receive the full amount of money without paying any fees.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I dont know about this fees I have a business account in paypal and so far I am not being charge even a single cent and have no problems so far like this. my account is verified too and I also receive the full amount of money without paying any fees.
    i think if you will receive money from a business account you may not give any fees but from a personal account it may cost fees.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    ya even i am frustrated with amount of fee they charge each time
    is it legal in their terms of rules to have one personal and premier account for the same person

but in that way is it possible to add the same details like same bank account :?
    I have a business account, not verified, with one e-mail id, in my name and another personal account, verified, with different e-mail id, with also the same name. Both accounts have same postal address also.

I attached my bank details to my business account at the time of opening it. Now when I want to attach the same bank details with my personal account, they have asked me to furnish different bank details as those bank detail has already attached to my business account.

Hope this will clear your situation to some extent.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    i think if you will receive money from a business account you may not give any fees but from a personal account it may cost fees.
    so if i receive money from a personal account will cost fees? i read as paypal site said personnal account is free to send money out ...

I thinks it's better to verify your paypal account and for tranfer charge only 2$ than for every time you get money in it.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I thinks it's better to verify your paypal account and for tranfer charge only 2$ than for every time you get money in it.
    As per i know above 150$ transfer to bank account their is no charges and for amount low than 150$ their is fee of $1 maximum in my country.

Default Message

Go for personal account.They take some charges but those are negligible.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Hamm i think all us know Personal account is free and they charge nominal fees for every transaction but problem with PP own rules.

Hamm i think all us know Personal account is free and they charge nominal fees for every transaction but problem with PP own rules.
    I wonder what you mean by "nominal fees". Actually, personal does not meet any type of fees until it receives any funds from credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I wonder what you mean by "nominal fees". Actually, personal does not meet any type of fees until it receives any funds from credit card.
    well nominal fees means fees for withdrawing funds to bank account, credit card or receive payment from credit card that is what i am talking about.

I am also facing the Same problem with PayPal fees, Because I am Using PayPal Premier account and I have to pay a Fee for receiving Fund, which the Personal Account holder don't have to a a relaxation for them and a tension for premier account holders......

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    What are rules you talking about?I have personal account and i have not faced any problem in withdrawing money and charges are very cheap like 50INR per transaction.