Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What happened to makemoneykingdom?

Many persons in that forum has reached the minimum number of points and requesting for payout from Admin.. But the Admin is telling some silly reasons like your referals are not active,you have some refrations that need to removed... it can be done only if you get 200 more points and more such... Anyone here working with that forum got paid .....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

i have joined that forum yesterday only and due to my exams i won't be able to post here to reach payout this very month :? but i have read the rules there and have seen all those requests and the request holders posts and i think administrator is doing just the right thing....he wants to make a spam free forum afterall and if you the persons asking for payout have spammed with rubbish posts..only a few of them have posted good and quality content as the owner demands.. :!: i saw one person's post that he had many referrals and had 12 or so posts and was requesting for payout while none of his referrals has made any post..it means either the referrals are lame or the person who is requesting payout..such people spoil reputation of many forums which post just to reach payout as soon as possible..and the result is we all have to suffer in the end.. the owner is honest as i have searched about him but the members are just becoming a headahce..what else he can do..afterall he is the one who owns the forum..i don't want to name but few posters from here too are spamming there and if am not wrong they do this on every forum and the result is ......well you all know

Actually byyp... the admin is strict. A little too strict. I also did some researching. If you look at the 'Post here if you've been paid' section of the site, the thread count there is 0. No one has been paid by it... if they were paid, they would have posted there.

Maybe because the site is new, no one has gotten their payments yet. Maybe it's a scam.

Beware :wink:

but TheDefier..owner of the site is the same person as of goldposter.net..how can he scam with his new forum?may be he is too strict coz he is offering higher pay per post rates and so doesn't want spammy or useless posts..you must have seen the post quality there..how will you rate that?i'll say the spammer to genuine poster ratio is the same as seen on other forums..correct me if am wrong :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    but TheDefier..owner of the site is the same person as of goldposter.net..how can he scam with his new forum?may be he is too strict coz he is offering higher pay per post rates and so doesn't want spammy or useless posts..you must have seen the post quality there..how will you rate that?i'll say the spammer to genuine poster ratio is the same as seen on other forums..correct me if am wrong :wink:
    Thanks for your comments byyp . what you said is correct to some extent.. One more thing i would like to specify that the program offers higher incentives only Upto Dec.20 and after that the pay per post in that forum is going to reduce .. Then if we are from INDIA we can withdraw money from them even through cheque..I feel in order to promote his/her forum he has offered us higher rate per post...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Just reminding you guys to be cautious :wink: .

But I'm a member there too and I know that the owner owns goldposter too. But power can change people :P . Highly unlikely that the site's a scam but until we can see proof of payment we still can't be sure.

For the same reason I have posted just 20 posts and I have 230 gold coins. I knew of the admin, I came to know of his clarity and neatness when I saw his site goldposter . :wink:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    For the same reason I have posted just 20 posts and I have 230 gold coins. I knew of the admin, I came to know of his clarity and neatness when I saw his site goldposter . :wink:
    Well i have reached my minimum payout to the admin... And i got the response back from him that all the payments will be sent to us by 15th Dec....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

So just 2 days to go now. I heard of the admin little from different source, he is a kind personality and he will surely pay you. Dont worry guys . I haven't reached the minimum payout there.... :cry: :cry:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

So just 2 days to go now. I heard of the admin little from different source, he is a kind personality and he will surely pay you. Dont worry guys . I haven't reached the minimum payout there.... :cry: :cry:
    i hope the admin will pay me. I had 1 infraction and had to pay 200 goldcoins. So today i donated that... and also i have 1 active referal.
    Hope he will pay me...

If this is true, then this is great news for all the members. Congrats you guys and hope you get your money soon

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    i hope the admin will pay me. I had 1 infraction and had to pay 200 goldcoins. So today i donated that... and also i have 1 active referal.
    Hope he will pay me...
    Well i have received my first payment from MMK without receiving any infractions.. But you told that you have received infractions and you need to donate 200 points... it means do you have to make another 20 posts and regain the points or what???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by therealdeal
    Hope he will pay me...
    Well i have received my first payment from MMK without receiving any infractions.. But you told that you have received infractions and you need to donate 200 points... it means do you have to make another 20 posts and regain the points or what???
    yes realdeal you are absolutely right.
    in fact i had made 1600 points. i donated 200 points to Oz and now i have requested for 1400 points payout.. still waiting .. hope he pays me

to be honest a lot of spammers come there..they make fake accounts..spam and donate the gold coins to their main account...also they refer people who arent even active..thats y so many requests got rejected..
    @archy i guess ull get ur payment on 1st now

Hope he will pay me...
    yes realdeal you are absolutely right.
    in fact i had made 1600 points. i donated 200 points to Oz and now i have requested for 1400 points payout.. still waiting .. hope he pays me
    Hope you received one infraction.. Right... I too received one infraction now... I asked a silly question in the suggestions..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

What will be the pay rates after this jan 20 payouts ??Will it increase or decrease ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

What will be the pay rates after this jan 20 payouts ??Will it increase or decrease ??
    As far as i have heard everyone is telling the rate will decrease.... As the admin himslef has made a note in the forum that this offer of 8 cents per new thread and 6 cents per reply will end on jan-20th..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

hi,
    this site is a good site. i know they are strict. i too lost 200 points.
    I repeated same post without checking if it was published already.

Follow the rules and you get paid.
    this month i already reached payout. last month i got paid 14 USD here

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

As far as i have heard everyone is telling the rate will decrease.... As the admin himslef has made a note in the forum that this offer of 8 cents per new thread and 6 cents per reply will end on jan-20th..
    With the change of rate per post, will they change the balance or they will keep the balance as it will be at that time and change the rates for the new posts to be posted after 20th Jan?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    With the change of rate per post, will they change the balance or they will keep the balance as it will be at that time and change the rates for the new posts to be posted after 20th Jan?
    I am not aware of it devesh.... I have requested a payout today.. So that they will pay me soon and moreover they pay only 2 twice a month..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content