Default I have not been paid by theonlinedeal

Theonlinedeal forum as i have heard from others has been hacked or is it scammed..
    i have not been paid my 5 USD payout there.

im a member of this site and i have been paid $1.5 for a offer by the admin...but lately the admin has been very incative and there a lot of pending payout requets...personally i do not feel the site is a scam or hacked but u never know..perhaps we should wait a little more for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    im a member of this site and i have been paid $1.5 for a offer by the admin...but lately the admin has been very incative and there a lot of pending payout requets...personally i do not feel the site is a scam or hacked but u never know..perhaps we should wait a little more for confirmation
    You are right rsviper i heard that the admin is in break for 2 weeks... but there was no proper intimation from him... i dont know why... i think he did not receive his funds from his marketing companies at appropriate time and moreover he could not respond to a bulk of payout requests simultaneously... i feel he will soon pay all of his members....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Default Re: I have not been paid by theonlinedeal

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Theonlinedeal forum as i have heard from others has been hacked or is it scammed..
    May be they r scam site. I am also a member of this site. but I am not active member of this site.

Default Re: I have not been paid by theonlinedeal

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    May be they r scam site. I am also a member of this site. but I am not active member of this site.

I too have been a member of that website parmita.. i have received 0.25$ from that website for completing a free offer from him within minutes of completing the offer... Lets wait for some time ....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hold on guys
    Read my post here and also you have the payment proof there

I was the first member to be get paid by those forums but truely Speaking I haven't heard anything of that forum from the day of first payment, may be you guys right and I don't have anything to say

One thing is sure paramita that the site is not scam as I got paid and many other got by them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Hold on guys

I was the first member to be get paid by those forums but truely Speaking I haven't heard anything of that forum from the day of first payment, may be you guys right and I don't have anything to say

One thing is sure paramita that the site is not scam as I got paid and many other got by them.
    Thats correct Yogesh but i did not receive any mail or any intimation from them after that.. I could see many members reached the 5$ payout in that program and waiting to get paid.Its almost more than 1.5 months by now.there is no response from admin....Many forums has stopped paying like that right....Take talk4cash for example even that one has stopped after sometime...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Hold on guys

Congratulations dear for ur payment.