Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone getting paid using talk4cash now..

Hi friends,
    Is this talk4cash forum paying now.... sometime back i heard that this forum has stopped paying its members.. Has it started paying.. i sent a PM to admin but there was no response from any one of them... anyone aware of that website or had an experience of working them..please let me know..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Most likely the site is no longer paying since the admin is not even active enough to respond to you. A good admin responds to the needs of his members... how long has it been since you PMed him? If it's around a week, that's still ok. But if it's more than a month, the site is most likely done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Most likely the site is no longer paying since the admin is not even active enough to respond to you. A good admin responds to the needs of his members... how long has it been since you PMed him? If it's around a week, that's still ok. But if it's more than a month, the site is most likely done.
    Ya defier,
    thats what i am planning to do... unless or otherwise i get a good a response from him i not going to work for it..... Let wait n see what happens!!
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Well defier today i received an update from the admin that
    "he is not noticing that theres not many users online at talk4cash.com so i am planning to open an new referral system! (20 Cents per referral!), please kindlyvisit the below link for more information.
    http://www.talk4cash.com/showthread....8713#post18713 "....

GREAT NEWS FOR ALL ITS MEMBERS.....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looks untrustworthy. The forum is very unprofessionally set-up and looks like an amateur webmaster. I'd advise you to steer clear of that site... lots more better sites for you :wink:

Do you know why admin removes payment system from any forums, its because and only if he not earning much enough to pay to members and how could people survive in just completing the offers in which there are only few winners. Winners will get the prize and and what about others who efforts just goes in vain.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Do you know why admin removes payment system from any forums, its because and only if he not earning much enough to pay to members and how could people survive in just completing the offers in which there are only few winners. Winners will get the prize and and what about others who efforts just goes in vain.
    Thats correct Nick..But what are necessary things which an admin should ensure that he does not fail in making money online using forums?Do you have any suggestions???
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i ahve also heard the same that they have stopped paying and thats why i didn't join them

I was not paid there for one last pay. I kept on waiting, pinged admin he didnt reply at all..

this site is very frustating...they are very strict during payouts and then they cancelled the PTP...now they started the cash folder which started off well and now again its back to sqaure one...no1s active....the admins trying to promote it...now hows that goind to happen when u urself are inactive...i guess admins shud ensure that they have sufficient funds to pay its members,should be able to attract lotsa members.....however not many forums manage this

Onec I paid by them but they always cut my points so, its boring for me. I am not active there.

hey i have stopped working with this site.
    the admin didnt even pay my last request. So it is better not to work on this any more

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    the admin didnt even pay my last request. So it is better not to work on this any more
    how come you did not get paid arch? did u not get paid from the PTP forum or the cash folder...coz i think you joined after the forum closed

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    how come you did not get paid arch? did u not get paid from the PTP forum or the cash folder...coz i think you joined after the forum closed
    Rsviper,
    What is your concern regarding that program..The admin has paid its members before... But now due to lack of capital he is not sufficient enough to pay it seems.
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

well i have heard that admin has paid many earlier while he has denied some others too.
    I have seen this forum only after it stopped paying

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I became a member long back. Now I think that there is no need to discuss about it. It is by no way a paid for post forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I became a member long back. Now I think that there is no need to discuss about it. It is by no way a paid for post forum.
    well we can discuss about it as another way of earning money thru the cash folder or the ref scheme and not as a PTP forum...i think admin sajid is thinking of better ways to promote his site...its taking time tho

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    well we can discuss about it as another way of earning money thru the cash folder or the ref scheme and not as a PTP forum...i think admin sajid is thinking of better ways to promote his site...its taking time tho
    Right now this cash folder is on. However, I do not think that it is worth spending time there. If you win, then you get paid or else, what ever you have done is gone in vain.

Any thing going on new there, I was a member long ago, what happening now.

i was an old member at talk4cash but it don't pay me and others too , i reached more than the minimum payout since along time but they don't pay ..