Default Received second payment from ggmvp forum

Friends,
    I am glad to say that i have received my second payment from jeff for ggmvp forum an amount of 2$. To see the payment proof visit http://www.imagedip.com/files/0omzjoewlt2m21ddmyhc.jpg
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Congratulations for ur payment, I am also a member of this site, I know very well the the Admin is too good and everybody got their payment. I also paid by them one time. But now-a-days I think there r not so many options to write ur post. So, its very boring fo us. If jeff added many sestions then is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Congratulations for ur payment, I am also a member of this site, I know very well the the Admin is too good and everybody got their payment. I also paid by them one time. But now-a-days I think there r not so many options to write ur post. So, its very boring fo us. If jeff added many sestions then is very good.
    Yes Paramita,
    Thats the problem i am also facing that one is actively responding to my questions over there.. or even if i make a reply i dont get comments for it... anyway we ourselves should make that forum as much active as possible.. just think in your mind that daily we need to make atleast 10 posts and enter the forum... try to reply the thread which you can.... or if are unable to reply to any of the thread ... start a new thread which you would like to introduce innovatively in the ideas section over there.... Unless we use the forum active jeff wont increase the number of sections in the forum... then one more thing did you mind to notice in one of the sections jeff mentioned that he is planning to make 0.02$ per post after he gets 100 members in this forum... but that forum has only 52 members and jeff increased the pay per post in order for us to actively participate in all the sections of the forum.... please do to try to visit the forum atleast once per day and make as many discussions as you can.......
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content