Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default it is nice idea to get paypal credit card

I m having a question in my mind that is is really agood idea to get a paypal credit card or not, so please let me know if some one is having paypal credit card

Default Re: it is nice idea to get paypal credit card

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil0768
    I m having a question in my mind that is is really agood idea to get a paypal credit card or not, so please let me know if some one is having paypal credit card
    I dont have a credit card attached to paypal...But you can tell me whats your plan is and its open to mention it here.....
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default want credit card of paypal

friend i don't want to attach my credit card to paypal but to get a new credit card of paypal,and also a debit card of it,

but how will you be doing that and what are the requirements of that..?even i don't know about "paypal credit card" :?:

Default how to get paypal credit card

few details are given in "financial products" colum but I want to know the benifits and the flaws of having it , from a person who is having it.. :?

Default Re: how to get paypal credit card

few details are given in "financial products" colum but I want to know the benifits and the flaws of having it , from a person who is having it.. :?
    is it about the VCC (Virtual credit card you are talking about?

i am not really familliar with that paypal credit card. i have not heard of that. and i have not read that in paypal. but i will have to look at it to learn more about that. but i guess i have no use of that paypal credict card

Dear friend, I also don't heard about Paypal credit card ever. As my opinion Paypal is a very secure processor, add your credit card without hesitation.

Friend, first of all, it is a debit card, not a credit card. Paypal offers debit card to his customers who want to withdraw PP funds in worldwide ATMS. But remember it is not affordable to normal paypal users because the withdrawal fee, monthly fee and activation fee is very costly.

:? what? Is there any kind of this credit card? As If the cash out fee really that costly as lemon_1800 says, it won't be a choice. In fact I verify my Paypal with a bank debit card, and I have to exchange currencies in Paypay to RMB in Alipay with others when it comes to withdrawal of cash. Just to decrease the withdrawal fee.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. i'm also only heard paypal have issued some bebit card to some courtries memberes already. never heard they issue credit card also.

I know that my credit card is verified for paypal but I haven't heard about special paypal credit card. With my own I haven't had any problems so far.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    I know that my credit card is verified for paypal but I haven't heard about special paypal credit card. With my own I haven't had any problems so far.
    Friends, there is no such thing called paypal credit card or something. It is paypal debit card which is quite costly and only business or professional people can use that because for each transaction we will be charged some fees and there is activation fees; purchase fees and monthly fees.

I have never heard of Paypal issuing a credit card. I think Paypal won't start a credit card becasue then the Paypal has some chances of getting in loss due to the fraud cases that may rise.

well you might have got confused its paypal debit card

What is paypal credit card? Or you are telling the normal credit card attached with paypal account! Heard that they deduct more money for any credit card transactions.

Default Message

There is no such thing as paypal credit card.There might be paypal debit card.

well,i really haven't heard about paypal credit card before. maybe it is a normal credit card.i remember that i make my paypal verified by my credit card.

Default Re: it is nice idea to get paypal credit card

No payment processor can give you a creidt card and Paypal does have debit card offer for U.S and also U.K and maybe in coming years it will also be for international users

I think he is talking about PayPlus MasterCard. This could also be good since the first year of membership is free and the renewal fee will be only $4.95. You will earn Reward Points as well like other credit card and it will be automatically link to your paypal account.