Default When does bux.to pay?

I have earned $5 plus in bux.to and just now i saw in mylot that more than 2 members of bux.to who requested payout in early October are still not paid. Very strange! So let me know plz anyone who has been paid by that site as to how long do they take to make payments!

o my god its a shoking news for me that they r not paying. But as I know everybody says that its a very good and best PTC site. My accoun balance is now $9.0800 . so, I hope withen few days I also going to request for my payment.

So, I am really worried about it. Gods knows what will happend? :wink:

Default this site never pays

my few friends havn't got paid by this site, but few people whom I usually chat tells me this site is really pays, I am confuse so please help me out

Dear Swap, don't worry! this site does pay. Its one of the best ptc but i think they are no longer prompt in paying anymore.

Default Re: When does bux.to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    I have earned $5 plus in bux.to and just now i saw in mylot that more than 2 members of bux.to who requested payout in early October are still not paid. Very strange! So let me know plz anyone who has been paid by that site as to how long do they take to make payments!
    be patient they pay with a minimum duration of 1 month and a

maximum of 2 month. if u request payout in october u will have it

in december

Default Re: When does bux.to pay?

Quote Originally Posted by manojjonam10
    Quote Originally Posted by shishir
    be patient they pay with a minimum duration of 1 month and a

maximum of 2 month. if u request payout in october u will have it

in december
    Why there is such a delay in paying its members??? No ptc program will delay to a long extent like this..
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Yes, I allredy request 3 weeks ago. But still its pending. Its really bad to waiting for 2 month. its very boring.

Default i got payment

i got pymt from them last month. it does take awhile though to get pymt though. adbux is the same way buxto is. they both pay though. i have been a member of both for awhile and have always gotten paid just takes a long time after you ask for it. i think it was 7 weeks the last time around. but its 10.00 and by the time they pay i am waiting for another payout so it ends up being every month.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

So the conclusion is that we do get paid but it takes around one or two months. Ok what else can we do we are helpless!!

For free members it takes 1 to 2 months for premium they have highest priority.....So Shishir apply for premium account!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mantra
    For free members it takes 1 to 2 months for premium they have highest priority.....So Shishir apply for premium account!!!!!
    And waste your money -.-

Premium members don't really get priority payment. Even if they did, how fast could it be? 3 weeks? Not very efficient IMO. There's some controversy that bux.to is a scam so don't put too much hopes on it.

Good luck,
    toast.

Read the TOS carefully..
    Its 30 BUSSINES DAYS for premium(it doesnt mean 1 month) and 60 Bussines days for standar member(its doesnt mean 2 month). So if u are a free member u have to wait almost 3 months