Default anyone got payment from askanswerearn

please tell me if any one got payment from askanswerearn or this site is a spam

Default Re: anyone got payment from askanswerearn

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil0768
    hey this site has paid few people including byyp.
    I have requested payout since 10 days abck and i am still waiting they are nto responding.
    once they pay me i will post here immediately.

Default Re: anyone got payment from askanswerearn

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil0768
    hey this site has paid few people including byyp.
    I have requested payout since 10 days abck and i am still waiting they are nto responding.
    once they pay me i will post here immediately.
    I also have that doubt archy.... then what about their minimum payout... i have a confusion as they dont have a standard payout in USD...i.e AAS they say that their payout is 25 AAS ...how much is 25AAS when compared to USD....
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

guys..guys..don't get me wrong if i am a moderator there..as i will not be favoring any forum just because of that reason..the webmaster at that forum is an honest person and he pays everyone..here is the link where i myself have collectively added the names of persons who "i know got paid" as i have contacted them..there are two more members who got paid bt i dn know who are they?
    http://askanswerearn.com/chit-chat-z...fs-from-aae/0/

actually..the administrator is shifting home so it is making all the delays..and you know he doesn't interact with members that much guys coz he has a job also..i am in no way paid by him for promoting his forum by talking in his favour..i talk because that person has paid me and all the other members who reached payout..

@archy..archy dear..we all get paid in 5-7 days sometimes and in this case(he is busy with his offline work as i told you in the PM at AAE) it can take may be more time..but am sure you will be paid there..

@swapanil..my friend..you should not reach to conclusions so early..you are there since so lesser days..and i think you have not seen the payment proofs..that forum is not a scam buddy..

@therealdeal: jagan..please check the conversion rates post in the forum..its all written there..that forum pays as per the revenues collected every month from ads just like other forums..the only difference is the pay rate is not fixed "money wise" but it is adjusted "AAE$ wise"..i think thats great since when the forum collects more money we all get paid more and not according to some fixed number always..

Its a very very bad and scam site. Me and my one referal archy22 allredy reached our payout So, we request them but they did not give any reply. and we lost our time and money. I heat all those scam site.