Default What do you do everyday for your website?

Aside from adding content, what other things do you do daily for it? Update the design, advertise on other sites?

I don't do anything for it right now :P I do plan to in a month's time though.

Default i usually make it content rich

i usually work on its ontent, since i believe to increase your rank and to attract more traffic you have to post few very nice things in your website ,and every week i usually change its design also

i am still working on its design before launching it..have my exams soon so i am not getting much time to do even that

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i am still working on its design before launching it..have my exams soon so i am not getting much time to do even that
    I usually dont update my blog daily..... may be once a week ... I will try to gather back links to my site daily by promoting it in forums,classifieds and i will try what other ways which i can to increase my page rank of blog...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

realdeal, I kind of like your plan. Do you mind sharing how it has worked for you? How much traffic has been brought to your site by your method?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    realdeal, I kind of like your plan. Do you mind sharing how it has worked for you? How much traffic has been brought to your site by your method?

I am working with it defier... Daily i get around some 50-60 unique visitors to my blog.... I have some list of free-classified which i use to promote... Then i try to promote using email marketing... but what i am worried is i am not getting as many clicks as i expected in my blog.. i am sure what is missing in my blog.... Can you help me out with some suggestions...
    Earn 0.25$ per Lead
    Hidden Content

Vist my Blog to Make Money
    Hidden Content

Clicks? Maybe you should try blending the ads more. It will increase click-through rate BUT it may lessen viewer trust with you. But that's a great number! 50-60 unique visitors per day? I have to applaud that

E-mail marketing is something I try to stay away from. How do you manage it?