Default Risk-Free Trading Offer from Forex-Metal

Risk-Free Trading Offer from Forex-Metal

Forex-Metal, a top-ranked Forex and CFD broker, is excited to announce the launch of a new exclusive promotion, only available for new clients. Forex-Metal guarantees to refund all losses, resulting from the first five opened trades, up to the value of the deposit. The minimum deposit required to take advantage of risk-free trading offer is $250.

?We are offering this promotion as part of our commitment to provide our clients with the best trading experience and the best offers in the industry. Thanks to this exciting offer, our new clients get a unique opportunity to trade forex without any risk!? says Betty Snyder, Forex-Metal Marketing department representative.

New clients can take advantage of this offer by opening a trading account at http://assets.forex-metal.com/home/l...k_1/index.html and depositing a minimum of $250 to start trading. The offer is available only on one account per customer and per IP address. If a client loses money, s/he can ask for a refund by contacting Forex-Metal Support.

To learn more about this promotion, please visit https://forex-metal.com/promotions/riskfree or contact Customer Support via online chat, Skype or e-mail.

About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ForexMetalBroker
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ForexMetal

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/287/1

This promotion has been extended till March, 31st.

I think it’s very much useless to go with such stuff because we will never ever gain much in long run since Forex isn’t about 1-2 trades. I like other type of stuff like deposit bonus and such, it’s currently provided by my broker OctaFX, as they are offering 50% trade able bonus and we can start with as low as 5 dollars, so that’s simply incredible stuff and makes trading so much easier to do while the risk factor is also kept really down.

It’s so common to see new brokers offering stuff like no deposit bonus/risk free trade and all that, but when you actually join it you will realize it’s only time waste and never works, I was told by many of many friends about this Forex-Metal company that we never get Risk Free trade option, so always better to be careful!

In my view Risk Free option is just time waste especially if the broker we work with isn’t trusted, I am quite lucky to be with OctaFX broker since they are special by all means and the greatest spot with them is that they help us grow instead of offering such baseless facilities. I am glad to be joined under them for past 3 years and due to that I feel so much connected with them and it helps me understand things even better. I have been using their ECN account which can be operated with just 5 dollars, so that’s absolutely marvelous while they have breath-taking rebate program that gives me 50% back on all trading orders which include losing one too.

Money management is part of necessary thing while stop loss is something that is more on the wishful part. I never let the radar slip as per money management is concern because it’s my plan b if things go wrong. I feel least trouble over doing it due to FreshForex broker with their 101% bonus on deposit scheme; it’s in one word fantastic! I can work in whatever way I want and enjoy the show, but I still keep stop loss if I am away.