Default Need to find a new host

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
    30gb disk space
    1000gb bandwidth/mo
    I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Do you know anything about DataPacket.net hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not? Any feedbacks?
    Other otions please?

Hosting accounts from qhoster.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying.
    Absolutely incredible. Moved over to them and couldn't be happier. Really solid tech support team, high speed servers, and great customer service.

I used to have a website with other host but then quit after I started with datapacket.net web host. They are so much cheaper and quicker to respond. This decent web host has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability.

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans are reliable and trustworthy enough to sign up with.
    No problems, no sweat, just easy.
    They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

I've been with cloudarion.com ssd vps for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is. Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommended host!

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
    You will be pleased with speed connectivity, network uptime and customer support service.

I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success. Try to look at these hosts:
    1) HostSailor.com
    2) HostingSource.com
    3) Midphase.com
    Also all their discount coupons have saved me over hundreds every month. Low cost accounts with many features included.

You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.

I know nice vps solutions are offered by Web Host Pro and Owned-networks.net web hosts.
    Network uptime is fantastic and the ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.