Default Choosing a right VPS account ...

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and inet.ws are attractive for me and I wonder which way is better to follow and I wonder what I should do?

If $4 per month sounds like a good price - you can have a look at gthost.com - they do have a lot of good solutions for VPS

Accounts from kvchosting.net and inet.ws are worth trying.
    They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

You no longer need a programming guru to set up your site. You no longer need to be a computer guru to get a web site posted. Web hosting service has vastly improved since the beginning days of the internet. Check out
    1) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    2) Vpsbyte.com
    3) Libertyvps.net
    The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.

Try VPS deals from time-tested company: hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans).
    Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.

Don't necessarily choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. A host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate for those needs.

Pretty good vps hosting solutions are offered by GTHost.com and also Hostnamaste.com web hosts.
    Servers are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.

I can give Kvchosting.net solutions, but they get a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt.
    As for the servers, they are stable.. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

Can add that NetShop Isp is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent.
    The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
    Good job!

Accounts from hosting.co.uk (HOSTINGUK10 - 10% off) are worth trying.
    Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.