Default Recommend me reliable hosting?

Dear Sirs,
    can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $20 per month to have ultra fast loading pages.
    Would like to know your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy and QHoster.com VPS hosting solutions?
    Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Reliable hosting is available from solid companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all QHoster.com VPS hosting Plans.
    I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with this host - it is TOP web host. 30 server locations to choose.

VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and black.host are worth trying.
    Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.

I have used kvchosting.net. They are USA based company and they are not offshore provider.
    If you are looking for the offshore provider I can recommend you zakservers.com

Deals from kvchosting.net and black.host are the best to have a deal with.
    No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at QHoster.com cPanel VPS host. For what you get, the prices are fantastic. Lots of hosting providers charge a lot more for a lot less. Def. Recommend.

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and centohost.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    They're patient and helpful whenever I come across an issue. Awesome support and billing teams as well, which is a relief.

You know accounts from libertyvps.net and greenwebpage.com are full-featured and cheap.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out.