Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

well i think paypal company already knows about that youtube matter as they are always updated about those kinds of treats, but still we should take some extra precautions to avoid any problems in the future.

well i have never heard about paypal account being hacked. anyways that is good that my account is safe. just use a secure and a difficult password this might protect yor account from cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well i have never heard about paypal account being hacked. anyways that is good that my account is safe. just use a secure and a difficult password this might protect yor account from cheaters.
    Well if you become a victim of phishing then those strong passwords would not help you out too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well if you become a victim of phishing then those strong passwords would not help you out too.
    i think that we should not reply on thoes email sent to us by supposed payment processor or paypal. thankfully when i still don't nkow this i did not reply or responsded or click that.

Friend Once try to visit to YouTube, there you can find many hacker by upload the video How to hack an PayPal account???, then after you will be forced to think that how Safe the Paypal is??????

Probably paypal is aware of the video and already in the process if not finished with how to prevent that. Why would this hackers upload a video about those things if it is effective? They will definitely keep it a secret if it is to keep money coming on their pockets.

Well i saw some of the videos and they are added in 2008. So it's obvious that paypal has come up with a cure for it.

Update : I just went in to the root of this youtube matter and look what I found out :
    http://sony-surft.de/blog/

Check that link out and you shall sleep with no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Friend Once try to visit to YouTube, there you can find many hacker by upload the video How to hack an PayPal account???, then after you will be forced to think that how Safe the Paypal is??????
    Ya.Actually hackers can do anything so there is no point in difficult password.That wont work.

Default Re: pay pal is also not secure

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Hey few days back some one had hacked my paypal account and took away all my money. that clearly means that paypal is not that secure too.
    i have lost 50 USD though. then i complained to the paypal athorities and got it back
    Its sad that Still we are unsecure, but Happy to hear from you that you get your Money Back....

Default Re: pay pal is also not secure

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    Hey few days back some one had hacked my paypal account and took away all my money. that clearly means that paypal is not that secure too.
    i have lost 50 USD though. then i complained to the paypal athorities and got it back
    Its sad that Still we are unsecure, but Happy to hear from you that you get your Money Back....
    Because they are paypal.They have some reputation and they have to keep their name in good companies.So they gave back money and so i trust paypal completely.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    well i think paypal company already knows about that youtube matter as they are always updated about those kinds of treats, but still we should take some extra precautions to avoid any problems in the future.
    well,because everyday will appear some new secure problem in website.so eventhough paypal company update often,it is still some unsecure in some place.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well even though your account got hacked you got your money back , if it had been Lr then you would have lost it , that is why paypal is the best now.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    well,because everyday will appear some new secure problem in website.so eventhough paypal company update often,it is still some unsecure in some place.
    yes. we only can reduce the hack but can't make sure we will never be hacked. both from paypal's disadvantage and our carefulness.

well, nothing can guarantees us about hacking, but i can say for hacker to hack into paypal account in nearly impossible, but always is our own mistake means user mistake that lead to our password and account being hacked by those hacker.

well,hacker is a big problem in the every area of the internet.and if paypal keep update and strong the protect of protecting ,i think it will be more secure though there are strong hack.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. for the safty purpose.both paypal and we users need to pay more attention and do efforts to secure it. but i guess people may think paypal have multiple reasons to freeze member's account also not security.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. for the safty purpose.both paypal and we users need to pay more attention and do efforts to secure it. but i guess people may think paypal have multiple reasons to freeze member's account also not security.
    Some peoples currently don't like to use paypal for the reason that paypal have the rights to freeze any account that they suspect. So, if we put a lot of money in paypal, and one day paypal suspect any transaction and limit our account, then we are in big troubles.

well,so we must try our best to make our paypal account not to been suspected,then paypal may be have not so many multiple reasons to freeze our account.and our account is also security.

They take lot of time to activate that account again.If they freeze any account plus it is a tedious job to reactivate the account or to lift the ban.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    They take lot of time to activate that account again.If they freeze any account plus it is a tedious job to reactivate the account or to lift the ban.
    If a paypal account being limited, it is almost impossible for the account owner to get back their account, as he/she already been recorded back list in the system. Normally in this case, member will just open another new account with paypal.