Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Earning through blog is really exciting an done day dream would be to make it to $5 a day and i don't know whether it is possible or not

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    Forgive me if this sounds stupid. But I don't have adsense on my blog but I have been wanting to add it. But does adsense allow you to earn from other ways too on your blogs? LIke with your links can you put it thru a link system where they pay you and it goes to an ad and than to the site? Or is this against google adsenses terms?
    No you can't do like this you can't post any link in ptc sites ,or auto surf site or any manual traffic exchange site they will ban your account.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by NeededHope
    Forgive me if this sounds stupid. But I don't have adsense on my blog but I have been wanting to add it. But does adsense allow you to earn from other ways too on your blogs? LIke with your links can you put it thru a link system where they pay you and it goes to an ad and than to the site? Or is this against google adsenses terms?
    No you can't do like this you can't post any link in ptc sites ,or auto surf site or any manual traffic exchange site they will ban your account.
    Can you tell me if link exchange is allowed in adsense? I do not use it yet now as I am very conservative with my adsense account. I am not telling about personal link exchange, I am telling about that sites which put websites link in that sites which have high page rank in google for money.

i can get few cents in a month from my blog, so it can say i get nothing with my blog daily.
    who will share your experience here?

Well i am not getting enough from my blog although i got atleast 50 visitors to my blog but some time 0 earning and sometime got $1.On an average i got 20 cents a day

Is Mypage5 or Bukisa kind of a blog, or you mean just a blog with adsense or referral promotion links? I have a blog but it's only for free download and I gain "thank you" instead of money.

wow you guys are great even if you earn less from your blog just the thought of having your own blog and somebody view them would be great one for me since I havent started making my own blog yet and dont have any clue as of now on what kind of topic I am gonna make... if you want just PM me with your blog links then I will gladly visit them all so I would have a clue on what to make

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    wow you guys are great even if you earn less from your blog just the thought of having your own blog and somebody view them would be great one for me since I havent started making my own blog yet and dont have any clue as of now on what kind of topic I am gonna make... if you want just PM me with your blog links then I will gladly visit them all so I would have a clue on what to make
    I advices you creates blog to discuss about topics that you are good in. You may have few blogs to discuss for different area of topics. You may create one blog that particularly talking about make money online way, and it will helps you to get some new referrals to your site as well. You also can treat another blog just for fun like talking about anythings that you like, meeting friends and social networking, this will then helping you to gain more traffic to you blog and as well earning you some income.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I advices you creates blog to discuss about topics that you are good in. You may have few blogs to discuss for different area of topics. You may create one blog that particularly talking about make money online way, and it will helps you to get some new referrals to your site as well. You also can treat another blog just for fun like talking about anythings that you like, meeting friends and social networking, this will then helping you to gain more traffic to you blog and as well earning you some income.
    i dont think any body can earn fixed income from blogs ,because people coming to ur blog and read your post and go away very few people clcik ads.Am i wrong?

Default no

I am not able to earn a penny and to say i am not promoting it well. i should do that from now and earn well

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    i dont think any body can earn fixed income from blogs ,because people coming to ur blog and read your post and go away very few people clcik ads.Am i wrong?
    No, if your blog is always informative and interesting to others, you may get some loyal readers that boomarking your blog, and then regularly visiting your blogs. Even those visitors may not click your ads, but then your blogs can participate in those pay by impression, where each time the ads is showed in your visitor screen, you already earnings some money. A good blogger can even retire from his main jobs and only rely on his blogging income which is much more bigger than working.

No, if your blog is always informative and interesting to others, you may get some loyal readers that boomarking your blog, and then regularly visiting your blogs. Even those visitors may not click your ads, but then your blogs can participate in those pay by impression, where each time the ads is showed in your visitor screen, you already earnings some money. A good blogger can even retire from his main jobs and only rely on his blogging income which is much more bigger than working.
    Put my blog participate in pay by impression? it is a good idea, but i don't know which site can offer such promotion. what about the rate?

Just go on seeing all those blogs available and if possible read out those blogs and you will also have an rough idea about all these blogs and maybe you can aslo open one nice blog of yours and start earning also

I also have a blog but its not for money purposes i am only sharing it with my friends its like a personal blog about my hobbies and faves but im not promoting for money purposes..maybe i will do other types of blogs that could attract viewers interest to a certain topics.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Put my blog participate in pay by impression? it is a good idea, but i don't know which site can offer such promotion. what about the rate?
    Just looking around the net for those CPM affiliate program, that is the program that pay us for every thousand impression. It is easier to earn than CPC affiliate, if you have lot of visitors to yoursite.

Default Re: how much per day can you earn with your blog

i wonder how everybody in here earn money from blog, because i never earn from my blog

i have never earned in my blog too. but i will try to earn in my blog now. i will try to add another add which i think may bring clicks to my ads.

do the ads change as we change the topics or accordingn to our topics or we have to manually change the kind or types of ads that will be displayed or what kind of topics of ads will be displayed.

For me I am getting page views somewhat but earning is still in zero, may be in a week some few cents, really very sad.

Nowadays can you tell guys people are not clicking in ads or what, simple visiting the sites and goes away.

but when i watch television. i can see some good testimonies of people who have earned in their blogs. even retired lady is earning well on her blog. i just can't understand it. why are they so lucky and earning well with their blogs. i am going to try it again.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i have never earned in my blog too. but i will try to earn in my blog now. i will try to add another add which i think may bring clicks to my ads.

do the ads change as we change the topics or accordingn to our topics or we have to manually change the kind or types of ads that will be displayed or what kind of topics of ads will be displayed.
    well for those CPC affiliate programs, they will scan through our blog post keywords and then display the suitable ads according to our blog post, if you changes your blog contents, then the ads showed will also changed too.