Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LR hacking

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    since LR can solve the problem finally and come back . they may enhance their serurity features later so that would be good for our users.
    lol don't worry Lr and problems are connected , you will again see some or the other problem again , i think Lr is not able to correctly run the system and there is always some loophole for things to go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    since LR can solve the problem finally and come back . they may enhance their serurity features later so that would be good for our users.
    lol don't worry Lr and problems are connected , you will again see some or the other problem again , i think Lr is not able to correctly run the system and there is always some loophole for things to go wrong.
    Yes I think that they should act more responsibly since they have so many customers now. If they do not act quickly and wisely we would see LR going down pretty soon too.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hehe.i'm getting used to LR's down already i will ignore and wait if they down again. just wait their backing time.

hehe.i'm getting used to LR's down already i will ignore and wait if they down again. just wait their backing time.
    Wait their backing time ? What is that supposed to mean ? I just hope that LR does not end up same as egold.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Wait their backing time ? What is that supposed to mean ? I just hope that LR does not end up same as egold.
    I think he means wait for LR to come back (backing) time. It should be understandable by reading his post. Anyway, LR always having down time, but they seldom explains why they having that particular down time, it make me feels that they are not professional in this way.

Yup they never give the reason for their downtimes , maybe they want to hide their fragilities so more attacks don't happen there , anyway till now there hasn't been a major issue as such things keep happening with top payment processors.

Yes, LR suddenly goes off and most of the time they don't even give time for that and they simply go off for some time and manage to come back later on

Well, finally i get reply from LR support team regarding my transaction errors during their dwon time. They promised to lokk into my problems and ask me to allow them some time to check the problems out. They will reply me again soon after they find out the problems.

that's fine they replied you finally. so just wait some more time and let them to solve the problem . but i guess they also need long time to solve this problem.

that's fine they replied you finally. so just wait some more time and let them to solve the problem . but i guess they also need long time to solve this problem.
    well, did you really deal with the LR support team before, and then having problems with them? I see that you always said that they always provides slow feed back from them. If you are have this experience before, i appreciate your comments, but please dont simply say when you don't have experience with them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    well, did you really deal with the LR support team before, and then having problems with them? I see that you always said that they always provides slow feed back from them. If you are have this experience before, i appreciate your comments, but please dont simply say when you don't have experience with them. Thanks.
    you do not need to reply or pay attention to other's post if you really do not have something to say while just act as a judge of other's post. if i have no experience how could i say that. plus did you have real experience to comments everything of yourself? how could you say others have no experience but only you have? and you did not for that 5cents only?pls act as an polite man at least.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, LR suddenly goes off and most of the time they don't even give time for that and they simply go off for some time and manage to come back later on
    Well it seems that they are testing some features of the site maybe. I think that they should inform the users about it atleast.

you do not need to reply or pay attention to other's post if you really do not have something to say while just act as a judge of other's post. if i have no experience how could i say that. plus did you have real experience to comments everything of yourself? how could you say others have no experience but only you have? and you did not for that 5cents only?pls act as an polite man at least.
    Well, i think you have never read my previous post before, I have said that i am facing problems with LR and currently deal with them, and telling you all that i am getting reply from LR team, but you are always telling me that don't expect fast feedback from LR or else. So, i am asking you that did you really have experience dealing with them before, if yes i apprecaite it on my previous post.

I just asked you to post according to your experience. One cannot simply say a bad things about a site without proof or experience with it, this is just like creating rumours about a site. Please be polite before asking others to polite to you. Thanks.

Well it seems that they are testing some features of the site maybe. I think that they should inform the users about it atleast.
    well they generally don't tell any of the updates unless it is related to downtime , otherwise they don't announce anything.

well they generally don't tell any of the updates unless it is related to downtime , otherwise they don't announce anything.
    Yes you are right. They would not disclose any informations regarding the downtimes to prevent a security flaw leakout.

Finally my transaction problmes whcih didn't show in the LR transaction details but the funds dedectued issues, has been solved. LR refund the money to my account and now i can continues to use back my account. Great works!

Finally my transaction problmes whcih didn't show in the LR transaction details but the funds dedectued issues, has been solved. LR refund the money to my account and now i can continues to use back my account. Great works!
    Hey congrats ! I was in doubtful about LR returning your money but now since they have refunded your money we can surely trust them.

Hey congrats ! I was in doubtful about LR returning your money but now since they have refunded your money we can surely trust them.
    Thanks, actually it is LR system fault that suddenly deletes my transaction when they having down and i am doing transferring fund, so they suppose to make it right to me. Anyway, with their help, i don't need to open another LR account, can continues to use back my exiswitng one.

I haven't faced any transaction problems in LR account till now, but sometimes do face maintenance problems of LR which happens too frequently these days

I think it is time for LR to do something about their downtime. They are just staying down where many businesses have problem for that . But still they don't take any action against it.