Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Write how to articles and earn

Hi friends i got another article writing site where you can write how to type article and get paid.
    FireHow is a how-to article website where any eligible person can join and start writing! We are a gateway for all writers, amateurs to experts, to share their own expertise with the world. Earn extra money writing online for FireHow.
    site url
    http://www.firehow.com/
    i'm yet to join so dont ask me how much i have been paid like question.

a new site for me... what is the minimum payout is $10 there...I am going to join there... But its a new site thats why i can't see many artical there.

Per area only 3 - 82 post r there... so, very new site ...... I will check it..

I have also just visited the site, here in FAQ section, it said that while joining we have to fill in the 'social security number' as a tax information, which enable us to earn money. We don't have any such number as we are Indian. Does the PAN number will do for this as this is our 'social security number' in one sense!

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have also just visited the site, here in FAQ section, it said that while joining we have to fill in the 'social security number' as a tax information, which enable us to earn money. We don't have any such number as we are Indian. Does the PAN number will do for this as this is our 'social security number' in one sense!
    I think for indian members social security no not required ,is it compulsory i have not checked the registration form..

Can anyone tell how much time is required to reach the minimum payout? I think $10 is a high minimum payout. Have anyone get paid from there. I have decided to join there also.
    ________
    Honda Civic (Sixth Generation) History
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:02.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Can anyone tell how much time is required to reach the minimum payout? I think $10 is a high minimum payout. Have anyone get paid from there. I have decided to join there also.
    I dont think $10 is very high ,and as every body is new so no body can help ,i will join tomorrow and check.

I checked FAQs site, it seem like our how to articles is not definitely getting money from the site. It pays vary depends on our articles quality, rating, page views and others. If we don't get any visitors to read our how to articles, we earn nothing there.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I checked FAQs site, it seem like our how to articles is not definitely getting money from the site. It pays vary depends on our articles quality, rating, page views and others. If we don't get any visitors to read our how to articles, we earn nothing there.
    Oh i didn't see that do they mention any rate how much one will get from visit like Bukisa ,trioond like site?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Oh i didn't see that do they mention any rate how much one will get from visit like Bukisa ,trioond like site?
    They did not mentioned the fix rate of our articles, we need to promotes it to let more members able to read our aritcles, then only we will get paid more for it.

As mentioned, it depends on our articiles quality, rating, page views. The rate is variable.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    They did not mentioned the fix rate of our articles, we need to promotes it to let more members able to read our aritcles, then only we will get paid more for it.

As mentioned, it depends on our articiles quality, rating, page views. The rate is variable.
    This type of site always uncertain to earn like bukisa you have to depend on traffic.i have searched so many sites but could not get a single site offering pay per post.

i visited this site it has few members.and it has given topics on which one can write articles.and i have seen number of articles written.on food and drinks there are 236 articlies,on second number comes skin and hair about 40 articles.but there is no payment proof.it seems that so far no one has reached payout limit.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that I will surely try to write something on this site. I have to give myself a try as I have never written articles. So this will be a good site for me. Thanks for sharing the information "tom".

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I think that I will surely try to write something on this site. I have to give myself a try as I have never written articles. So this will be a good site for me. Thanks for sharing the information "tom".
    I think this site is paying now i have seen lot's of good article have been posted and plus they have shown how to earn money that is really good.

I have visited the site and found that there are many interesting subjects on this site. I find it interesting to write on this site.
    However, one information I could not get is "how long the article must be" on this site.

By the way do they give us specific topic for the article we are going to write? This would somehow be a good site to join since it is still new and it wont be to difficult for me to write articles on this one since they accept immature writers...

I tried to register on this site today. But it allows only US members. So I could not join the same. I hope that the thread starter should have stated the same thing right in the begining only.

Really a cool site. It will feel great for bloggers and article writers to write their articles and posting them in such great sites.
    I love writing articles.

I just wrote a how to article to them and submited to them yesterday, lets see how much traffics or reader i will get from the site, and what is the rate for my article first. If it is good, i will continues to work with them.

so we will not earn per article. but i rather write if they will paid some small amount initially then additional earning per page views. seems it is ahard to reach payout here.

well, usually it will be only paid per page view. so even if you write lot many articles but do not get good page views then it is of no much use