Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

doing captcha is really a simple work all you have to do is type the codes correctly and you should be careful on entering the entry coz some of the buyers are very strict on this well good luck to all who will join this freelance job. :wink:

Thanks Everybody for lots of question. Bt I see here everybody interested to know about that work , ask a lots of question? Bt no - body work with me..

@ satyakam - send me mail bt he did not come online yesterday.
    @ many people said the rate and low - bt i can't do anything for these type of things..

@ Archy22 always stay online - bt she not interested with these work.

@ tom - also interested , bt did not contact me by g-mail.

@ Devesh , ssarkar and debasis- I got ur mail today bt u r late. Thanks a lot for Contact me...

If I say I will give u payment by paypal then there is no - question is this site support or not ...So, I alredy completed my work today afternoon with my 4 friends - Rohit, Rahul, Nehal and Chayan and also Me. and also waiting for my payment..

I have all ur mail address - so, if there is any further work - I will surely mail. Bt now I have some work also - which is product reviwes and wirting , bt the rate is also very low.. :?

So, I think in this forum - No one can't do any work with low rate.... Thats why I did not disclosed it.. Bez i don't have so much time to answaring all those question - bez client did not wait for me - he/she fix time.

So, My offer is closed - I just request Nick and moustafa - to closed the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks Everybody for lots of question. Bt I see here everybody interested to know about that work , ask a lots of question? Bt no - body work with me..

@ satyakam - send me mail bt he did not come online yesterday.
    @ many people said the rate and low - bt i can't do anything for these type of things..

@ Archy22 always stay online - bt she not interested with these work.

@ tom - also interested , bt did not contact me by g-mail.

@ Devesh , ssarkar and debasis- I got ur mail today bt u r late. Thanks a lot for Contact me...

If I say I will give u payment by paypal then there is no - question is this site support or not ...So, I alredy completed my work today afternoon with my 4 friends - Rohit, Rahul, Nehal and Chayan and also Me. and also waiting for my payment..

I have all ur mail address - so, if there is any further work - I will surely mail. Bt now I have some work also - which is product reviwes and wirting , bt the rate is also very low.. :?

So, I think in this forum - No one can't do any work with low rate.... Thats why I did not disclosed it.. Bez i don't have so much time to answering all those question - bez client did not wait for me - he/she fix time.

So, My offer is closed - I just request Nick and moustafa - to closed the topic.
    No problem paramita but i was online in gmail and skype but you were not online i think main thing is you got your friends and works done so u wont need us LOL..no problem .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks paramita for consideration. I would be glad to have some project with you so if you feel like sharing some work please send me the mail or pm me.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

hi paramita i didn't know your email id i was expecting your pm here any ways its good that you completed your job .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

But we still don' t know how paramitha can track our work.

Me also confused littlebit .so not much interested and more over the work seems to me tidious also.

Sorry but I think this topic is no more active because the thread creator has requested the moderator to close this thread so...we should stop discussion on this topic....
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    But we still don' t know how paramitha can track our work.

O my God!! My offer is Closed and I also got my payment today morning.. which is $6. and I also get 10 cents bonus from client bez I submitted this work within time. so my total earning is $6.10 . I am very happy.. heheheheh :wink:

alec11 - I can track the work. Bez client gives me 50 user name and password which r unick. So, I give only one user name with password only one member. not more then that. So, mot only me - client and u can also track ur work.. There is no problem with that.

@ tom - I am surprised that u don't know my mail id. Bez if u read the my 1st post carefully then u can easily find out. and also if u visit my profile and blog then u can also see it.. E-mail - paramita0101@gmail.com

By the way now I have some product reviwes and wirting - for 100 words they r paying 10 - 50 cents instantly by paypal... Bt i think no-body interested here too do so... Bez I know very well that - In this forum my all friends r very rich....

All the best and Happy Earning Everybody....

Congratulation paramita and nice to see that you are constantly getting some good amount of payments and what you mentioned about review sites can you mention please whats the site name.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Congratulation paramita and nice to see that you are constantly getting some good amount of payments and what you mentioned about review sites can you mention please whats the site name.
    It's freelancer job, I don't think this job / offer open to public. This job just can be done by someone who won the bid.

Well i guess you will give one id to all, then how will you distinguish that who has posted how much?
    SmartzKool

the thread is not close yet!! Paramita has closed her offer and now it's not worthwhile to discuss about it. Hope paramita will give us a chance in future to share a job with her before completing it with her freinds.

Yes I also think there is no point to discuss anything more in this thread as paramita got the money and distributed also I think so.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well paramita has one more work. She has written:

By the way now I have some product reviwes and wirting - for 100 words they r paying 10 - 50 cents instantly by paypal... Bt i think no-body interested here too do so... Bez I know very well that - In this forum my all friends r very rich....

---------------------------------
    Indirectly she is asking if someone is interested in that job.

@paramita: Yes, if you can send me some information about the work, I would be interested.

The Offer is Closed

As requested..

And Thread is Locked Now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me