Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default PickJack - PickJack.com

Hi Friends,

Is there any one come across the site which really pays for answering and publishing questions on their site? I know one site which really pays. It ie really very simple jobs and also referral system is also available.

Site is http://www.PickJack.com

I just received payment form this site..
    Here is my payment proof.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Pickjack does pay but it is very foolosh to waste your time there,if you will give full hours you will earn maximum 80 cent to 1 dollar in one week.

I am a member of this site.. I also got my payment one time but I did not reached the minimum payout..

I just join few days ago and after that they change their site so, they said to me to request the cashout and after that aging sing up in this site.. So, I did it and also got 49 cents from this site.

But it too boaring to stay there.. so, Now i am not active there..

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Pickjack does pay but it is very foolosh to waste your time there,if you will give full hours you will earn maximum 80 cent to 1 dollar in one week.
    I think If you will just active for some hours there, you can earn more money there. You know when I have joined this site, in just 1 day I reached $1.808 and I was not active at all so I reached to $0.41 so I think If I could have more active there so I could have earned more money..

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    I think If you will just active for some hours there, you can earn more money there. You know when I have joined this site, in just 1 day I reached $1.808 and I was not active at all so I reached to $0.41 so I think If I could have more active there so I could have earned more money..
    Hi tiger i have seen in mylot people complaining about this site you also be active and tell me what's the truth.

Hi tiger i have seen in mylot people complaining about this site you also be active and tell me what's the truth.
    What are they talking about?? this is really a great site but the only thing is you have to be more active everyday and try to post new questions everyday. Also to earn more try to be more active near to payment date. Which will help you to get more money in your account.

My balance was $0.00 today morning but after just answering few questions, now my balance is $0.33 isn't it good..?

atleast it is better than the ptc sites which gives you that sum in a month or so.
    SmartzKool

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I had registered few weeks back. I was active on this site for few days and then found that on being inactive there for few days, my balance decreased. This is not fair and so I have become inactive because I do not think that I will be able to remain active continuously for many days.

What are they talking about?? this is really a great site but the only thing is you have to be more active everyday and try to post new questions everyday. Also to earn more try to be more active near to payment date. Which will help you to get more money in your account.

My balance was $0.00 today morning but after just answering few questions, now my balance is $0.33 isn't it good..?
    i could not understand you were telling your balance was 0.41 now you were telling your balance was 0.00 can u pl tell in details ,still i'm repeating you pl be active for 7 days then your earning should be around 6 to 7 dollar right?ok then after you get your final balance then tell me.

well guys tom is right i'm telling my experience i think i was one of first member who joined pickjack 2 years back at that time the site was so nice even that time i earned $50 but after some months their admin changed or what they completely change the site after keeping offline then they brought this scheme and now they have a plan to spend few dollar in a week so if some one will earn more others income will go down and whatever may
    be you remain active you can't earn more tahn 2 to 3 dollar in one week or more ,so dont waste time there.

Thanks for sharing styakam. Infact I was very active there for few days. But then I had no feed back about the payments from this site so I become inactive.
    Today, I visited the site and found that my balance has been reduced to 0.06$ and they say that the minimum payout is at 0.05$. But they did not make my payment. I do not understand why.

maybe they will only choose some members on the top and pay them.
    i had been active for some days long ago and i got several payments but after the points became low worth i gave it up.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i had been active for some days long ago and i got several payments but after the points became low worth i gave it up.
    Actually they ha a plan to spend only $20 per payout period but i could not see that line now but i'm sure they are sticking to that point even now,so one is getting some earning means others earning will go down.

i could not understand you were telling your balance was 0.41 now you were telling your balance was 0.00 can u pl tell in details ,still i'm repeating you pl be active for 7 days then your earning should be around 6 to 7 dollar right?ok then after you get your final balance then tell me.
    Well I wanted to say , I got payment for 41 cents.

Now after payment balance becomes 0 ZERO right, so after answering few questions only my balance become 0.50

So I am trying to say, if you will not be active then balance will decrease again.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Actually they ha a plan to spend only $20 per payout period but i could not see that line now but i'm sure they are sticking to that point even now,so one is getting some earning means others earning will go down.
    spend 20$ per day?thats smart to the admin.so he can afford his site and make payout everyday and so people will trust his site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    spend 20$ per day?thats smart to the admin.so he can afford his site and make payout everyday and so people will trust his site.
    no $20 per payout period and that site's payout period is between a week and fortnight and it is very low compare to memberbase.

yes,members can hard earc even 1 dollars there in a week.
    but before some people can earn 0.5$ per day if he keep active.

yes,members can hard earc even 1 dollars there in a week.
    but before some people can earn 0.5$ per day if he keep active.
    Thats the thing i'm telling be active 5 to 6 hr keep on posting question and answering then see how much you get ,after 7 days you will feel all your labour will go in wastage.

what i know and calculated is the owner is giving away 20 dollar per month only between all members, thats why ur balance is increasing and decreasing, its a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    what i know and calculated is the owner is giving away 20 dollar per month only between all members, thats why ur balance is increasing and decreasing, its a waste of time.
    The worst part of the site is that they have no clear rules. Many members are unable to understand many things on this site. Cannot trust such sites.