Default Xomba- Write and Get Paid

Here is Xomba. Write and get paid
    http://www.xomba.com/
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

can u pl share details about it ,how much they pay for one article and the payout limit and payment processor .

i think we earn here by page views. it is not easy to write articles and not easy to have page views specially for us not good in writing. i have given up on this site. i am not proud on the article i have made on this site.

Well this site share 50:50 Google adsence revenue we need to write blog and promote it whenever some one click google ads and comments on blog i think it is really hard to make money from this site !

# Write
    # Comment
    # Share Ideas
    # Make Friends
    # Get Paid

I think it is an adsense sharing sites,there are many adsense sharing site running on net but earning from those sites is not very easy ,i have tried in xomba also.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I think it is an adsense sharing sites,there are many adsense sharing site running on net but earning from those sites is not very easy ,i have tried in xomba also.
    Can you tell us how they count earning of the members? What is the minimum payout?

I did joined the site long before but left, not seen any profit .Frankly i have less believe in these kind of sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Can you tell us how they count earning of the members? What is the minimum payout?
    Well staykama can you share your experince regrading this site how can we earn money and what exact we need to do their i have joined several site like this one but not get success

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well staykama can you share your experince regrading this site how can we earn money and what exact we need to do their i have joined several site like this one but not get success
    Hi actually like other adsense sharing site your pub id will be posted in ur posts and this will be rotaed with the owners pub id in 50/50 ratio and whenevr anybody will click ur ad then u'll get paid.

so, we need to submit our google adsense pub code to participate in this profit sharing site. But is this type of program violates google adsense rules? Will this risking our adsense account to be banned by google? Anyone know?

Default Re: Xomba- Write and Get Paid

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Here is Xomba. Write and get paid
    http://www.xomba.com/
    Hello Nick Please write something more about the site its the site for only those people who are having adsense account but what about others those who don't have it then they don't joined the site....
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    so, we need to submit our google adsense pub code to participate in this profit sharing site. But is this type of program violates google adsense rules? Will this risking our adsense account to be banned by google? Anyone know?
    No it is not violation ,this type of site called adsense sharing site google permits but one disadvantage is if excess click or invalid clicks comes all pub codes will be banned including site owners pub code.

No it is not violation ,this type of site called adsense sharing site google permits but one disadvantage is if excess click or invalid clicks comes all pub codes will be banned including site owners pub code.
    ya satyakam you are absolutely right about adsense sharing site but it may be harmful to those people who are having google adsense pub. in these types of site there is a chance of ban of google publisher account due to invalid clicks.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    ya satyakam you are absolutely right about adsense sharing site but it may be harmful to those people who are having google adsense pub. in these types of site there is a chance of ban of google publisher account due to invalid clicks.
    Thanks.
    Well it will happened but adsense only ban account if anyone making click from own site i don't from this site their will be any problem will occurred !

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    Well it will happened but adsense only ban account if anyone making click from own site i don't from this site their will be any problem will occurred !
    No actually what happens in adsense sharing sites site admin has to very vigilant because if some body will put adult content or any thing like that google will not ban him only google will ban total site and all pub code will be suspended .

All those are mentioned in google adsense TOS which can be found here

https://www.google.com/adsense/terms
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Nick:
    Have you earned from this site? If yes please share your experience here. It seems that it is not easy to earn on this site.

Nick:
    Have you earned from this site? If yes please share your experience here. It seems that it is not easy to earn on this site.
    as far as i know nick had been paid once with 100$.

he told about his first time he reached 100$ in a thread.you can have a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Nick:
    as far as i know nick had been paid once with 100$.

he told about his first time he reached 100$ in a thread.you can have a look at it.
    i dont think nick has earned $100 from xomba he has earned from adsense from his blog site not xomba,nick may correct me.

how would any one earn from this site. cause how could any one see your ariticle you ahve submitted here. and so it is really hard to earn from this site. though i know how to submit articles here.