Default Help People Find Jobs

Due to recession in North America, statistics show that around 20 million people are going to lose their job in 2009. At the same time millions of people are worried about losing their job. I am sure that among you close friends and relatives there are people who already lost their job. We all asking the same question; what we can do to protect ourselves from uncertainty and unstable situation?

Regardless of recession time lots of companies continue making money, in some cases even more than before. These companies expand and grow their activities around the world; therefore they require new candidates for the new positions. These candidates could be you, your relatives or your friends.

Those companies are willing to pay you thousands of dollars for introducing them to the people who are seeking job and you can help these millions of people who are seeking to change or get a new job and make some money at the same time; you can ethically make money helping other people.

rewards.tumblr.com/

and whats your role in that series ?

whats this mean,what we have to do and how it is related to making money

I think the role of this guy is some sort of 'recruiter finder'. He will provide the 'necessary tools' for us to become a recruiter for those companies s/he mentioned. But if those companies really pay thousand of dollars for recruiters, then why s/he feels the need to promote this and ask for donation in exchange for the information? S/he can simply get those thousand of dollars himself/herself. I think I will pass this one. I am not interested in spending money and not knowing what I will get.

I think he is trying to promote this recruitment company to look for suitable candidate for some jobs. It seems like a becoming a company agents, and then we earn commission for each of the candidate we found for a job. Anyway, i am not good in those type agent works and i don't think this plan will work for me.

So this is only open for North American residents, right? You could have provided more details like how the whole actually works..

anyways, if the thread starter doesn't come here within 2 days to explain his idea ,, the thread will be locked.

i have a friend in US and does not have job now.
    but i see he often click ads online and get paid,i wonder if it will afford him.