Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Globe7-www.globe7.com

www.globe7.com
    do you have any experience about this company?
    i saw people can earn some income in it but if it is easy?
    this is a payment from others below.

I checked the site you gave us and I think it's a widget with facilities to make calls, send sms, play games and watch videos. And I also saw that there is an affiliate program. Maybe that person got payment from that affiliate program. But to do that, one has to be a publisher of Axill.com though globe7 affiliate link. I don't know what Axill.com is.

Globe 7 are in the business for a pretty long time. I have seen their ads displayed in google that means that they are advertising their site in adwords. So they are serious in the business. But I have never had a try with them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

How do you find out those payment proof elliotthn?
    I see we should be a publisher on axill.com before affiliating with them.
    And they are not the one who sent the payment to us.

well then this site must be country specific...also it would help to know how the person was paid...whether by the affiliate prog or by calls,sms,paying games or watching vids...if its the latter then we could also check it out

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I visited this site and found that there is no information or button about registration and about how we can earn through this site. Only for the down load there is one button and some for uploading vedios. So this site is about uploading the vedios.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I checked the site you gave us and I think it's a widget with facilities to make calls, send sms, play games and watch videos. And I also saw that there is an affiliate program. Maybe that person got payment from that affiliate program. But to do that, one has to be a publisher of Axill.com though globe7 affiliate link. I don't know what Axill.com is.
    Well, axill.com is a CPM affiliate network marketing website like cliksor.com. You have to submit your website or blog to them and in case your application is accepted you are eligible to participate in the affiliate program of globe7.com. But I'm not sure what globe7.com has to do with axill.com.

I checked out the FAQs section and I didn't find anything there that says that you can make money if you join the program. But regarding what's the site about, I found this..

Globe7 is the combination of many interactive applications called widgets. Globe7 combines Phone, SMS, Videos, Games and My Channel into a single entity and provides you the flexibility append MORE widgets to your existing gallery.

LOL, I just noticed something. There in the payment proof, it says "November 2008 Ziddu.com Payment". I browsed around, and it turns out that Globe7 is an internet media company which owns ziddu.com. Here is the news: http://www.globe7.com/newsupdates/ma...sscontract.php

Well news is that they have expanded their business now in China too ..

Here is how Globe7 works out to get advertisers

http://www.globe7.com/newsupdates/au...voipplanet.php
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

One thing for sure, we need to register on axill in order to make money on this site.
    but I don't know how to earn money on this stie since I'm waiting until my registration at axill.com approved.
    They are reviewing my application for 2-3 business days.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    One thing for sure, we need to register on axill in order to make money on this site.
    but I don't know how to earn money on this stie since I'm waiting until my registration at axill.com approved.
    They are reviewing my application for 2-3 business days.
    So, we really can make money from globe7.com? But the payment proof elliot gave us is for ziddu.com payment. So how is it to earn money directly from globe7.com? Axill.com is another thing, isn't it? I mean, how to make money from globe7 without axill.com?

I wonder why globe7.com will pay us if axill.com approves our blogs or websites? We will get payment from axil.com for being its affiliates but why globe7.com have to pay us? Can anyone explain to me? Thanks.

Lemon, to Promote Globe7 you should become a Publisher of Axill.com

Dear elliotthn05, globe7 is very nice and famous site. globe7 have 485 alexa traffic rank. This site is good for communication, like skype.com. But skype.com is more famous than globe7. skype.com have 302 alexa traffic rank. Globe7 runs an affiliate program for their partner site axill.com, and they pay affiliate commission only to publisher.

well,globe7 is a well known site but its affiliate program is somehow unknown till you join .

looks like it's just me in this forum that's really interested to join axill.com
    but too bad my application got rejected, so I can give any information about this

this site is basically like skype where you have to download their software and then can make phone calls with it to numbers across the world.after you finish the talk time you can buy more from them or refer friends which entitles you for more talk time

So, we really can make money from globe7.com? But the payment proof elliot gave us is for ziddu.com payment. So how is it to earn money directly from globe7.com? Axill.com is another thing, isn't it? I mean, how to make money from globe7 without axill.com?
    sorry,i get understand that ziddu pay via this email...yes it is from ziddu...sorry but i think it will clear all for you now.and today i find a new payment from ziddu.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    sorry,i get understand that ziddu pay via this email...yes it is from ziddu...sorry but i think it will clear all for you now.and today i find a new payment from ziddu.

i have not so far understood how did one earned in this site?and in how long time?i m interested to join if payment proofs are real. but give more detail information.