Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Everybody say like this I too that every site owner earn huge from their site and for this they able to give us money but its absolutely wrong concept some selective categories site owners earning huge from their site like Adult,Adult Dating,Hyip,Auto surfing,PTC,GPT,Social Networking Site etc...because Hyip/autosurfing/ptc/gpt site get good sponsorship from adult sites and other sites and after giving little amount to its member maximum of sites takes money from its users and after collecting huge fund they close their sites so in this way they are earning and its the funda of these types of sites and adult sites are earning daily minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 daily its a real fact and how they are earning i will not disclose here and other types of free service sites like social sites and other sites who don't give money to its members are earning a average amount which is good but maximum types of forum, PTP sites are running on loss because they have to pay their members because no one can earn from online publisher site because nobody giving huge money take the example of clicksor its saying that its paying $ 5 to 7 per 1000 impression but its absurd its giving few cents for clicks only like this and take another example of a renowned PTP site MMK the owner was paying everybody from his own pocket because he was crazy about running A ptp sites and he didn't get any sponsorship so finally he is running in a huge loss so from these example you can guess how much a PTP admin earning.
    Thanks.
    i am shocked about it. i wanna to set a forum to get more money than being a member. as you said, it is hard to get money from a forum as a admin. i'm quite disappointed.
    Its the fact friend and many people lost their money in this business this business has 2 sides 1-bright and 2-dark so this business is unpredictable.
    Thanks.

Everybody say like this I too that every site owner earn huge from their site and for this they able to give us money but its absolutely wrong concept some selective categories site owners earning huge from their site like Adult,Adult Dating,Hyip,Auto surfing,PTC,GPT,Social Networking Site etc...because Hyip/autosurfing/ptc/gpt site get good sponsorship from adult sites and other sites and after giving little amount to its member maximum of sites takes money from its users and after collecting huge fund they close their sites so in this way they are earning and its the funda of these types of sites and adult sites are earning daily minimum of $ 500 to $ 1000 daily its a real fact and how they are earning i will not disclose here and other types of free service sites like social sites and other sites who don't give money to its members are earning a average amount which is good but maximum types of forum, PTP sites are running on loss because they have to pay their members because no one can earn from online publisher site because nobody giving huge money take the example of clicksor its saying that its paying $ 5 to 7 per 1000 impression but its absurd its giving few cents for clicks only like this and take another example of a renowned PTP site MMK the owner was paying everybody from his own pocket because he was crazy about running A ptp sites and he didn't get any sponsorship so finally he is running in a huge loss so from these example you can guess how much a PTP admin earning.
    Thanks.
    i am shocked about it. i wanna to set a forum to get more money than being a member. as you said, it is hard to get money from a forum as a admin. i'm quite disappointed.
    Clicksor is on revenue share basis, we pay publisher up to 60% of advertising rev share. The payout rate is vary by the country and quality of traffic.

Please feel free to PM if you have any further questions or concerns.

Clicksor Support Team

Quote Originally Posted by Clicksor_CS
    Thanks.
    Clicksor is on revenue share basis, we pay publisher up to 60% of advertising rev share. The payout rate is vary by the country and quality of traffic.

Please feel free to PM if you have any further questions or concerns.

Clicksor Support Team
    what i have compared paypopus paying rightly according to incoming traffic but not clicksor though paypopup is your sister concern.

I too have the same doubt. But I am sure about one thing that that they really benefit from the members. They are getting a massive traffic to their sites and are getting noticed by the search engines very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    I too have the same doubt. But I am sure about one thing that that they really benefit from the members. They are getting a massive traffic to their sites and are getting noticed by the search engines very quickly.
    I think when forum admin still having lot of members that time, they won't earn much as all his earnings will need to pay for members for their activities. But after sometimes when they have submit to various search engines, and getting visitors from directory, only they start earning, but then that time they may already stop payment.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

But one thing i want to know when one admin get good traffic how they will earn?because no publisher is giving good amount as replied by some experienced poster here.And very rarely members click ads so what is the profit?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    But one thing i want to know when one admin get good traffic how they will earn?because no publisher is giving good amount as replied by some experienced poster here.And very rarely members click ads so what is the profit?
    I think when they having lot of traffic, it is easier for advertiser to book a place ads place their by paying fix monthly price to the admin, as i see in other forum is selling ads space. They can also earn by CPM programs, not neccessary need us to click the ads unless is CPC programs.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I think when they having lot of traffic, it is easier for advertiser to book a place ads place their by paying fix monthly price to the admin, as i see in other forum is selling ads space. They can also earn by CPM programs, not neccessary need us to click the ads unless is CPC programs.
    You may be right site owner selling their ad space but unless you receive high volume of traffic like 5000 unique view minimum or 300000 page view per month no sponsors will buy your space nad i have seen many PTP sites only using default ads in tehir space ,very rarely getting success.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    You may be right site owner selling their ad space but unless you receive high volume of traffic like 5000 unique view minimum or 300000 page view per month no sponsors will buy your space nad i have seen many PTP sites only using default ads in tehir space ,very rarely getting success.
    i think if one forum provide good rate then he can collect much members at short times easily. so there must be someone always interesting about the showing ads and will click to check the details ofcourse. even myself also click ads sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    i think if one forum provide good rate then he can collect much members at short times easily. so there must be someone always interesting about the showing ads and will click to check the details ofcourse. even myself also click ads sometimes.
    Do you have your own forum site? It seems that you have much experience in sponsorship I am planning to start a paid blogging site so can you plz help me getting sponsorship in future?
    Thanks.

Well everything looks easy theoretically but when we go to that field practically we know how difficult to manage a paying site and you need lots of hard work to get a sponsors it is not that easy to get advertisers ,otherwise every body would start their site.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Well everything looks easy theoretically but when we go to that field practically we know how difficult to manage a paying site and you need lots of hard work to get a sponsors it is not that easy to get advertisers ,otherwise every body would start their site.
    exactly i completely agree with you and its too hard to run any kind of site whether its a paying or non paying site and to run a paying site is too difficult.
    Thanks.

Actually 3 years back people making sites on good purpose and members joining there for sharing knowledge so as admins dont have to spend for the members what ever they were earning was profit like digital points like forum but now without money no body is willing to visit a site or working freely .

Actually 3 years back people making sites on good purpose and members joining there for sharing knowledge so as admins dont have to spend for the members what ever they were earning was profit like digital points like forum but now without money no body is willing to visit a site or working freely .
    I think there are still a lot of site and non paid forum is getting monthly lot of poster and visitor without having earning money from their mind. Those mostly is a old setup site that already getting loyal poster/visitor. There are still many people join forum just to learn more things, not necessary all people is with earning in their mind only positng.

it depends on the type of members in the forum and their activity.
    if they are stupid poor dirty members then they will affect the forum badly and actually that type is found at every forum.

well, i have never been a forum admin any time at all. so i have no much experience in earning money as a forum admin. but i think this business is very much lucrative since lot of people earn well i heard.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, i have never been a forum admin any time at all. so i have no much experience in earning money as a forum admin. but i think this business is very much lucrative since lot of people earn well i heard.
    Actually it is a myth that admin earn from forums ,but in reality they end loosing lots of money and close their site most of admin doing this.

Actually it is a myth that admin earn from forums ,but in reality they end loosing lots of money and close their site most of admin doing this.
    Well i was a admin on one warez forum and i think the admin earns a decent amount from forum.I am not experienced in money making forum but as per my experience or calculations he must be in profits.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i was a admin on one warez forum and i think the admin earns a decent amount from forum.I am not experienced in money making forum but as per my experience or calculations he must be in profits.
    you can end up loosing if there was no full plan for the site.
    so you can't say that you will be in profit with no base.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    if you are admin of a paying site you will be on loosing site but if it is a non paying forum and there is some traffic as in your case it was a warez site you will earn some thing.