Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by zerohour
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    now suppose i want to withdraw alertpay money to my bank account how do i go about doing it?
    I don't think that you can withdraw your money except if your account is verified .
    is what you have to try to withdraw your money, without your account being verified?
    yes , you can't withdraw or spend money except if your account is verified .

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

This is the first time I hear her, I never personaly try sending money since alertpay, but all I saw people who talked, never talked to her, the need is your account verification
    Is what you try you? Why you asked
    Or just asked you to know?
    its very important in alert pay to verify your account in order to have your account fully functioned as without verification you can't spend money through alert pay ..
    I do not know if you know MR waleid
    he is moderator on another forum, and he is somebody of field, I intended it to say, that one can use alertpay whith out any problem for paid or importation what, but if the bank notices that your transaction are on normal, they asks you to check it, and I do not know
    i know well that alert pay won't work well if you don't verify your account.
    well its clearly written that verifying isnt necesary unless you deal in big amount.you can send and receive money in small amounts if not verified .so our ptc amounts would work if unverified

no , verifying is very important because in case of non verified accounts , fees are very high and limited money for you to spend or recieve .

in all that, is what somebody has to try to transfer or to buy with his account without it being to check, I do not want that have fall into problems, I do not know, that is what it will do that which intended to really buy a bux-to pack or bux3, and after it will be announced as misuses!!!
    it will lose his account?? not

I think its hard to shop by using your alerpay account if its not verified .

now suppose i want to withdraw alertpay money to my bank account how do i go about doing it?
    I don't think that you can withdraw your money except if your account is verified .
    is what you have to try to withdraw your money, without your account being verified?

Does everybody trust this?
    I mean you have to send your photoID and Adress-proof.
    Did anybody think that they can do an ID-theft?????
    I don't trust this not so hard, but I have money in alertpay so I have to get verified ;-(

I don't trust this not so hard, but I have money in alertpay so I have to get verified ;-(
    yes, its very important to verify our accounts at lert pay to be fully functioned .

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think its hard to shop by using your alerpay account if its not verified .
    That is right...Infact nothing is easy with alertpay if your account is not verified account there. I will try to get it verified soon.
    I could not understand one thing "Why should they decided whether to accept us or not?" I mean in any case why should they reject anyone?
    They can simply tell that they are not satisfied with the documents for the verification...but they should not reject a member.

they wants to make sure that the member that register is a real human and does not have multiple accounts,so they have to reject members' with faulty documents

Quote Originally Posted by warsongclan
    they wants to make sure that the member that register is a real human and does not have multiple accounts,so they have to reject members' with faulty documents
    they don't accept also all documents .
    as there are many members who provide them with their passport and other infos while their accounts are still unverified .

So moustafa what are the charges for non verified and verfied users? I heard they charge $1 for every transaction.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    So moustafa what are the charges for non verified and verfied users? I heard they charge $1 for every transaction.
    I think they charge $1 for any amount you recieve as an unverified account but i see its different in verified accounts

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I think they charge $1 for any amount you recieve as an unverified account but i see its different in verified accounts
    so it is really important to verify our account before we receive any payments in any ptc sites or any sites that we are earning from. well i am too lazy to verify my alertpay. cause i have no near payout in my ptc sites. well i have been requesting my payment from bux.to but still not being paid. well i will surely going to verify my account when i really need to when i am going to be paid soon by other ptc sites.

the problem is that they accept only some of members who are trying to verify their accounts while most of the others are denied .

Well alertpay verification process is a very tedious one. Fitst you have to submit them a address proof and then they mail you a letter or something on your address. And then they verify your account.

verifying your AP account becomes less easier nowadays than before .
    they rejected 90% of verifications before
    but now i see its 50/50 so you can have good chance for verfying it .

Quote Originally Posted by getlies

I don't think they will do a ID-theft. They are just trying to be more reliable and secure but are ending up as a headache due to the verifying procedure.

Default Message

Alertpay has difficult verification procedure as compared to Paypal.

My alertpay is not verified as well but I can send money however I'm sure I can't withdraw it. I don't have much on my account so I'm not planning to verify it anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    It is funny. You can earn money but you cannot spend them.
    Anyway, I also heard that the verification here is not as simple as it is with paypal.
    Has anyone here got the account verified on alertpay? If yes, please share your experience.
    I have a normal account in Alertpay and never even verified as till now i haven't gone in for taking my cash out of Alertpay as i don't even have much cash in Alertpay