Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    If you open both personal account then you will surely get banned but if you open 1 personal and 1 business it will work.
    If you creates both personal account with different name and email address, paypal won't notice it at all. But just one of the personal account may able to get verified and nanother one is reamian as unverify for long. I have doen this before too. Is not a problems.
    But my question is why do you want to open two same accounts on paypal? Whats the benefit of opening 2 personal accounts on Paypal?
    well, it is not a means of benefits that i get. This is because i heard many times that we who involve earnings money through GPT programs, is tend to get banned or limited our account by paypal. So, to prevent any risk there, i use a verified to do my online shopping and business and save most of my funds there. While the unverify one is use for receiving finds from PTC and also exchanges.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. do you holding these two accounts on your same computer and same IP address ? i'm using my verified account to receive ptc money also but i never got any problem about it.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. do you holding these two accounts on your same computer and same IP address ? i'm using my verified account to receive ptc money also but i never got any problem about it.
    When i creates my second paypal account i am using different name and using different PC with different IP to creates. After creates, then only i access both account occasionally on my PC. Well, the unverify is for safety purpose when i am doing exchange money with others.

When i creates my second paypal account i am using different name and using different PC with different IP to creates. After creates, then only i access both account occasionally on my PC. Well, the unverify is for safety purpose when i am doing exchange money with others.
    But it not allowed friend.If you got cought up in anything.You will get in big trouble.Can you transfer our money from one paypal to another paypal? If both accounts are personal.

i think he did and have no problem till now. since multiple accounts login with the same IP is allowed but i'm afraid if paypal catch him finally he would provide requred dox or his account would be limitted soon.

i think he did and have no problem till now. since multiple accounts login with the same IP is allowed but i'm afraid if paypal catch him finally he would provide requred dox or his account would be limitted soon.
    If paypal ever catches him then his account will not get limited.It will get banned from any kind of transactions because he created fake identity.

If paypal ever catches him then his account will not get limited.It will get banned from any kind of transactions because he created fake identity.
    No need to tell me, i know this is not allowed, but i have never use the same email, same computer or same IP to creates the secondary account, so, paypal won't have issues with me. And i am not traferring both account often, only when i do exchanges.

No need to tell me, i know this is not allowed, but i have never use the same email, same computer or same IP to creates the secondary account, so, paypal won't have issues with me. And i am not traferring both account often, only when i do exchanges.
    I was not telling you.I was discussing this topic in forum.And ya i know you are taking care of everything.So keep going.

well. i transferred my money to my friends account days ago and i want the tansfer that money back to my account again. will this let paypal suspicious our account or not?

well. i transferred my money to my friends account days ago and i want the tansfer that money back to my account again. will this let paypal suspicious our account or not?
    Well i dont think so they will be suspicious because you will do that transfer after lot of days and you have doing this once only.So i dont think that it will be a problem.

Are you transferring the money back to your acocunt again within the same day when your frined transfer the money to you? One or 2 transaction won't having much problmes, but many transaction a day only will make them suspicious.

One can have 2 accounts in Paypal and there is no rule in Paypal saying you can hold only one account and maybe 2 people of the same household can have 2 different paypal accounts and they will also be having different identity cards along with different bank accounts and if proof is provided to Paypal , i don't see any problem arising of that

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    One can have 2 accounts in Paypal and there is no rule in Paypal saying you can hold only one account and maybe 2 people of the same household can have 2 different paypal accounts and they will also be having different identity cards along with different bank accounts and if proof is provided to Paypal , i don't see any problem arising of that
    Ya.You are right i also dont think there is problem of opening 2 accounts provided that persons uses his both accounts otherwise there is no use of both accounts.

well. paypal stated we are not allowed to hold 2 personnal account at the same time clearly and if we have 2 already. we should contact them asap .
    but if those account holded by different name with different real person. that's ok.

Ya.You are right i also dont think there is problem of opening 2 accounts provided that persons uses his both accounts otherwise there is no use of both accounts.
    Revvv1234,
    I read you previous post, and you seem strongly saying that paypal won't allows multiple accounts, it will get banned, and then now you said it is not a problems to opening 2 accounts, actually what is your own points? You agree or disagree?

By the way, Paypal has written clearly in their TOS that one can have 2 accounts only when 1 is personal account and 1 is business account, other than this is not allowed.

I just want to say the same thing to this revvv1234 member, in his previous post he even warned me that i having 2 paypal accounts is illegal and paypal find out will banned me, but then now he post and said that he don't see any problmes to have 2 accounts provided the user use it. I don't think he has his own stand too... may be just post for the purpose of earning paid post here. sorry if i misundertand him.

well. paypal stated we are not allowed to hold 2 personnal account at the same time clearly and if we have 2 already. we should contact them asap .
    but if those account holded by different name with different real person. that's ok.
    Well, if you need 2 persoinal accounts you can open with your wife's name and obviously you will be giving different bank account details and also personal identification, so no problem at all

Well, if you need 2 persoinal accounts you can open with your wife's name and obviously you will be giving different bank account details and also personal identification, so no problem at all
    Ya.If you can provide 2 identities and both are true then it is accepted.Do not worry about it and if you provide 2 separate bank account details then it is very good.

Ya.If you can provide 2 identities and both are true then it is accepted.Do not worry about it and if you provide 2 separate bank account details then it is very good.
    The question now is multiple account wit hsame person, if you said providing 2 different personnel details to paypal, then it is not call multiple account, it is just like normal 2 persons holding single account, of course it won't create problems with single account by each different name.

yes,2 persons holding single account is different to one person have multiple account.if one people have more than two personal paypal or two business accounts,he or she will have some trouble.