Default Install java code in wordpress

Hello there.I want to install some java codes to my wordpress blog.I am making html addition but no java script like that for counters are working there.Can anyone help me how to add all those things here.

hey dude, what kind of java code are you talking about? is that some java script you want ot put to your blog? then you need to edit your blog you have option to do that there.

Yes, you can do it, but you need to have a little knowledge in programming, also you can take the help of any site which provides this tutorial, try youtube and search for videos.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Friend, as far as I know, you cannot put javascript codes if you have created your blog in wordpress.com because javascript is not allowed there, but if it's hosted in your host, then you can easily do whatever you want, there is no limit. All you need is you need javascript knowledge.

Javascript is also forbidden in the blog I use, when I edit the CSS the system says it's illegal language because there are cases that some users misuse javascript to promote virus, I wonder how they could possible do that.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Javascript is also forbidden in the blog I use, when I edit the CSS the system says it's illegal language because there are cases that some users misuse javascript to promote virus, I wonder how they could possible do that.
    Friend, as I already told, javascript is not allowed only in wordpress.com. I think you have your blog created in wordpress.com, but if you download wordrpress script from wordpress.org and hosted in your own host, you can do anything you want.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Friend, as I already told, javascript is not allowed only in wordpress.com. I think you have your blog created in wordpress.com, but if you download wordrpress script from wordpress.org and hosted in your own host, you can do anything you want.
    In fact there many other blogs I use do not accept javascrip due to security concerns, users mainly use accesories in their homepage so the official site provide options/tags to turn on these decoration instead of providing CSS edit where users will add javascript.

Ok now i got it.I have hosted my blog on wordpress.com so i am not able to put the code there.I think i will do this thing soon to shift to another hosting where i can use it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Ok now i got it.I have hosted my blog on wordpress.com so i am not able to put the code there.I think i will do this thing soon to shift to another hosting where i can use it for sure.
    Yes you can download worpdress script and upload it to your host server and install it. Then you can do anything you want, but I'm not sure if you shall put those codes in post creating box, or in template file.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Yes you can download worpdress script and upload it to your host server and install it. Then you can do anything you want, but I'm not sure if you shall put those codes in post creating box, or in template file.
    is that the same way with blogger when we have our hosting. anyways, i still think it is better to have wordpress accoutn or even blogger account for blogs.

is that the same way with blogger when we have our hosting. anyways, i still think it is better to have wordpress accoutn or even blogger account for blogs.
    No, we cannot get blogger script to download. We can have those blogs only in blogger.com with the lengthy domain yoursitename.blogger.com, that's why people prefer wordpress.