Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: can I use proxy to log in my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    recently, China stop the IP address of Google blogger.so i can't log in my blog to make any update directly.
    can i use proxy to log in my blog? will my google adsense account be banned?
    it is really very bad thing i dont know why China doing this for a world's most reputed site i heard that they blocked you tube ,i don't know about proxy better you can ask in google forum.

Yes, U can- No problem with that .. Bez my some friends are also did the same thing. But Its very bad to heard that chaina blocked you tube and blogger.com...
    We can use Proxy for accessing our blog but if i are accessing adsense account though proxy or clicking own ads tough Proxy then u might get problem............... that's why if u have any product of Google don't try to click it or cheat with them.

We can use Proxy for accessing our blog but if i are accessing adsense account though proxy or clicking own ads tough Proxy then u might get problem............... that's why if u have any product of Google don't try to click it or cheat with them.
    I will notice your warning. Now I can access my google adsense account by my own IP address, and I just can't log in my blogger blog. No one like to use proxy if he can log in any site by his IP address. it is too boring.

it is never safe to click our own ads even if we use anohter compouter in another locatio. cause the google will know if they will just see some clicks on some areas only.

I will notice your warning. Now I can access my google adsense account by my own IP address, and I just can't log in my blogger blog. No one like to use proxy if he can log in any site by his IP address. it is too boring.
    Well generally most proxy users I know are using it to cheat paid programs like committing duplicate registerations, if you want to login your adsense account or blogger with proxy regularly I should mind you your password may be stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

This would be a nice warning for me and this could really be of use to me since I dont know yet about the rules in adsense. Thank you.

I recently having the same problems as yours, where my ISP claims that their DNS server is having problems that why some of the site i couldn't access at all like neobux, some forum and GPT programs. But i can connect it through proxy only. Anyway, i still waititng for my ISP to resolve the problems rather than using proxy, as it is too risky.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I recently having the same problems as yours, where my ISP claims that their DNS server is having problems that why some of the site i couldn't access at all like neobux, some forum and GPT programs. But i can connect it through proxy only. Anyway, i still waititng for my ISP to resolve the problems rather than using proxy, as it is too risky.
    I have a chiese software works different from proxy that enable our browsing by hiding our information when you visit a site, similar to Hotspot Shield, in english language, you can have a search.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

recently, China stop the IP address of Google blogger.so i can't log in my blog to make any update directly.
    can i use proxy to log in my blog? will my google adsense account be banned?
    yup using proxy is now the only way to access blog , but if you don't click ads then it should be ok and adsense will not ban you.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    I have a chiese software works different from proxy that enable our browsing by hiding our information when you visit a site, similar to Hotspot Shield, in english language, you can have a search.
    really? you ip address and pc information would be hidden by using this software? is that highanony proxy as we called? can you share the softname here?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    really? you ip address and pc information would be hidden by using this software? is that highanony proxy as we called? can you share the softname here?
    me too have got some good proxy software but most of them are infected with trojan and back door virus and plus their are some online proxies but it take so many time to load and we get lot's of pop up advertisement plus their are some add on software for FF but those are not really good for our work that's why i don't change IP usually.

I really never felt the need to use a proxy. There are some sites i can not browse. But i use proxy browsers if i really need to visit the site.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    I really never felt the need to use a proxy. There are some sites i can not browse. But i use proxy browsers if i really need to visit the site.
    I also use proxy if i am not able to open any site some time my own site i can't open so i check status though Proxy whether site is down or up.

i get one proxy days ago but they do not show the site what i want to access exactly on the URL column. and another software proxy can't work on firefox. any one can share some proxy software can work on firefox?

i get one proxy days ago but they do not show the site what i want to access exactly on the URL column. and another software proxy can't work on firefox. any one can share some proxy software can work on firefox?
    Well their are lot's of add on available for Firefox i had search proxy and i got this list 50% of from this add ons are working try them.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...=proxy&cat=all

if not i had another good add on firefox it really work superb.

that's good.i will try it tomorrow and tell my experience later.
    thanks for share .

that's good.i will try it tomorrow and tell my experience later.
    thanks for share .
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2464

this add is work very perfectly i had heard till now but i have install it first time it's work but second time i am not able to set it.

u can try it or use some software changes IP automatically or manually.

Well generally most proxy users I know are using it to cheat paid programs like committing duplicate registerations, if you want to login your adsense account or blogger with proxy regularly I should mind you your password may be stolen.
    I am worried about the password security. But there is no way to log in my blog, and I have to update it frequently, because there are few sites up and down everyday.

I am worried about the password security. But there is no way to log in my blog, and I have to update it frequently, because there are few sites up and down everyday.
    I don't think their is chance to get our account though Proxy most of time Mozilla and latest antivirus block trojan infected site but i will suggest use manual IP changer software than proxy.

nop.blogspot was blocked here and we only can use some proxy with other countries IP to access our blogspot.

nop.blogspot was blocked here and we only can use some proxy with other countries IP to access our blogspot.
    For china Google blocked most of their services but still u guys have other free blogs like wordpress, jhomala etc. etc why don't u guys use those blogs.