Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I think you are not allowed to access the multiple accounts from the same IP unless and until both accounts are verified.Still you can take a chance.
    My post just before you has already mentined that i have tried login different PP account with the same ip, and i even done money transfer for those account. Can you please read previous post before you post?
    I just wanted to warn you because one of my friend faced problem regarding this issue and if you think it is allowed then you should do it.
    I also done this before when i want to transfer fund to my friends account, first i login to my account and tranfer it to his account, then he login with my pc to check whether the money is there or not. Well, it seem fine during that time.
    Ya.May be when my friend faced problem that time he may be faced multiple problems and he thought that problem was because of IP address.I do not know now.I just wanted to warn you.If you are not getting any problem then it is very good.

I think you are not allowed to access the multiple accounts from the same IP unless and until both accounts are verified.Still you can take a chance.
    My post just before you has already mentined that i have tried login different PP account with the same ip, and i even done money transfer for those account. Can you please read previous post before you post?
    I just wanted to warn you because one of my friend faced problem regarding this issue and if you think it is allowed then you should do it.
    I also done this before when i want to transfer fund to my friends account, first i login to my account and tranfer it to his account, then he login with my pc to check whether the money is there or not. Well, it seem fine during that time.
    Ya.May be when my friend faced problem that time he may be faced multiple problems and he thought that problem was because of IP address.I do not know now.I just wanted to warn you.If you are not getting any problem then it is very good.
    Seem like there are more members has tested this way out and not having any issues so far. I think this is allowed, your friends just may be having troubles with other activities involved that break their TOS. Well, thanks for your warning.

Seem like there are more members has tested this way out and not having any issues so far. I think this is allowed, your friends just may be having troubles with other activities involved that break their TOS. Well, thanks for your warning.
    Ya.All members are saying that it is allowed so may be i am wrong here.May be he faced multiple problems.All are saying then it must be allowed.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. we should to pay attention about those multiple accounts logged in on same IP is the owner is different and we do not transfer money too often among those accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. we should to pay attention about those multiple accounts logged in on same IP is the owner is different and we do not transfer money too often among those accounts.
    I think logically, if a people access his paypal account in cyber cafe or those open public coffe station, they may have always others that accessing paypal account as well. So, it is obvious that many people may login their paypal account with the same ip, so paypal may already think of this possibility and allow it.

I think logically, if a people access his paypal account in cyber cafe or those open public coffe station, they may have always others that accessing paypal account as well. So, it is obvious that many people may login their paypal account with the same ip, so paypal may already think of this possibility and allow it.
    this is what i am worried about when accesing paypal by using the computer in internet cafes. since paypal is getting popular too locally. i don't think i will open again my account on cafes. before like a year ago i do. but not since more people locally are into online earning and familiar with paypal i don't any more. i don't want my account to be banned.

but since i have new paypal account. and i don't access it any more on shop. i don't think i will be suspected of having multiple accounts any more.

yes. login multiple account by same IP is allowed and we do not need to worry about this.but it's not safe to protect your account if you login on public computer or in net cafe.

yes. login multiple account by same IP is allowed and we do not need to worry about this.but it's not safe to protect your account if you login on public computer or in net cafe.
    You can login from internet cafe and delete all browsing data in case of emergency.I dont think that anybody will too smart to hack your account if you clear your all data.

You can login from internet cafe and delete all browsing data in case of emergency.I dont think that anybody will too smart to hack your account if you clear your all data.
    The poblems now is not the cyber cafe whther we will get hacked or not, the issues should be whether Paypal will suspect us for multiple account or not due to login different account with the same ip. Anyway, i think payapla alllow member to login with same ip asaleady expleained above.

there is the risk of our password being recorded if we use the internet cafe. that is why i avoid opening my account in cafes. it is safer in our own computer.

The poblems now is not the cyber cafe whther we will get hacked or not, the issues should be whether Paypal will suspect us for multiple account or not due to login different account with the same ip. Anyway, i think payapla alllow member to login with same ip asaleady expleained above.
    I think paypal will allow that much.Same account accessing from different IP.I think it is allowed.

ofcourse same account login by different ip is allowed. but it 's not suitable like you just login at India on the moring. then afternoon AT america. night at austrialia

ofcourse same account login by different ip is allowed. but it 's not suitable like you just login at India on the moring. then afternoon AT america. night at austrialia
    It is logically not possible.How can this be possible?And ya it is not allowed to do what you are saying.