Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Where to promote download links of hotfile or uploading.com?

Friends, I know that some people are earning good amount in sites like uploading.com and hotfile.com, by uploading files. I also uploaded one file in hotfile and I got one download link, but I don't know how and where to promote these download links to earn money. Could you please guide me if you know?

Lemon, it depends on what type of files you uploaded. For example, you uploaded some software files, then you should go to search all software related forum to post your link there, preferrably those US type of forum, where their download is getting more profits to you. You can try using forum finder tools to find suitable forum for you.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Lemon, it depends on what type of files you uploaded. For example, you uploaded some software files, then you should go to search all software related forum to post your link there, preferrably those US type of forum, where their download is getting more profits to you. You can try using forum finder tools to find suitable forum for you.
    ]
    So you mean forum is the only place to promote our download links. I thought there would be something more like sites that is dedicated to list download links where people download softwares or something.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yup you have to promote that in various forums though you can get many downloads if you upload pron , but for other things it is quite difficult to get downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    ]
    So you mean forum is the only place to promote our download links. I thought there would be something more like sites that is dedicated to list download links where people download softwares or something.
    Well, those download site seldom provides members to post their link with external links to other site, they will only allowed members to upload the link with hosting in their site, so, i still stick to those forum site to spread my download link. Well, those illegal site that provides download software is the best traffic now.

Default Re: Where to promote download links of hotfile or uploading.

Friends, I know that some people are earning good amount in sites like uploading.com and hotfile.com, by uploading files. I also uploaded one file in hotfile and I got one download link, but I don't know how and where to promote these download links to earn money. Could you please guide me if you know?

1st select some imp. and attractive file. then select some high PR rank forum (where many members ) and blog.. too.. then u also abale to earn lots of money.. :wink:

Friends, I wonder if we can promote these download links in the form of torrent links. If yes, then it will be of more use because many people like to download torrent links rather than a hotfile link or any other links.

Friends, I wonder if we can promote these download links in the form of torrent links. If yes, then it will be of more use because many people like to download torrent links rather than a hotfile link or any other links.
    may be u r right.. bt i don't know properly is forum will accept torrent links or not?

may be u r right.. bt i don't know properly is forum will accept torrent links or not?
    I'm not sure about it but my question was how to covert our hotfile links into torrent links so that many people can download. Many people like torrent links rather than other rapidshare or hotfile links.

Well there are many forums that are making no permission for uploading.com files.As there are many members from asian countries who have very limited slots per day as free downloads.So i think use other hosting sites that are allowed.

You can post the link within attractive contents in your blog or your site page and then surf your page in a manual surf program, or just post them on specific forums that your contents belong to.

Friend, now I understand we have to post the links in different forums, but the important thing is we have to post screenshot of the videos as well to attract members so that they download it. But friends, can you tell me how to make screenshot of videos and post it in forums. I know to create screenshot of general pages, but I don't know about videos. Do we create screenshot of videos as well in the similar way.

Friend, now I understand we have to post the links in different forums, but the important thing is we have to post screenshot of the videos as well to attract members so that they download it. But friends, can you tell me how to make screenshot of videos and post it in forums. I know to create screenshot of general pages, but I don't know about videos. Do we create screenshot of videos as well in the similar way.

Hi, lemon_1800 - I think u missed out my post in this forum.
    anyway i will again reply it bez its very easy. -

I do know how to do it with Gomplayer. I use it now every day. I like Gomplayer better than any other player because it is easier to handle. Gomplayer also plays all file types. Preferences -- Others -- select All File Types and Codecs.

For making screen captures just right click on player for menu. There you see Control Panel (F7). Click CP or hit F7. With this little window you can make your screen captures. You can change the directory to where you want the screen captures will be safed.

To download this just click this link -
    http://gom-player.en.softonic.com/

Just try it any enjoy it..

well, i believe you should be promoting those links in forums and active direcoties in order ot be more popiular. you can even promote them in auto surf sites also to get more traffic

Hi, lemon_1800 - I think u missed out my post in this forum.
    anyway i will again reply it bez its very easy. -

I do know how to do it with Gomplayer. I use it now every day. I like Gomplayer better than any other player because it is easier to handle. Gomplayer also plays all file types. Preferences -- Others -- select All File Types and Codecs.

For making screen captures just right click on player for menu. There you see Control Panel (F7). Click CP or hit F7. With this little window you can make your screen captures. You can change the directory to where you want the screen captures will be safed.

To download this just click this link -
    http://gom-player.en.softonic.com/

Just try it any enjoy it..
    Dude, thanks for the reply. But I usually play videos in VLC player or windows media player, do you have any idea how to create screenshot from here?

Here is another link which is claiming to work with both of those s/w. http://www.darknet.com/2005/04/how_to_capture_.html

Just try it.

You can do this by running RealPlayer, clicking on View -> Preferences, going to the Performance tab, unchecking the box labeled "Use optimized video display", hitting OK, and restarting RealPlayer. Now you may make take a screenshot by pressing the [ALT + PRNTSCRN] combination. You can paste this screenshot into any graphics editing program (e.g. MS Paintbrush) and save the file.

oh thats really very cool man.
    thanks a lot paramita for your wonderful advice. i can surely make use of it.

Friends, about the original question, I have got only one forum to promote it where there is no much visitors. If someone knows some forums to promote my download links, please PM me with the forum links.

Friends, moreover, I have one more doubt, I know there is one site called rapidshare search engine to find out all types of rapidshare files. Similarly, are there any hotfile search engines where I can put my hotfile files and when people search for some files, it can be displayed.

you can promote those links in forums discussing about softwares/pcs

Hotfile has many limmitation, for one the space is so small that it's unrealistic to earn from adult forums with AVs, but you can post photo collections instead.