Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. since paypal provide bank withdraw in some of the country so we can withdraw to bank account. but in someof the country the charges is high and unbearable.
    I think charges for bank withdraw are less than charges for cheque withdraw in any country and as for india bank withdraw is the best because it is the cheapest.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. bank withdraw would be cheaper than cheaque. but there is one bank wire and that's really costy here. bank withdraw is not supported by paypal everywhere.

yes. bank withdraw would be cheaper than cheaque. but there is one bank wire and that's really costy here. bank withdraw is not supported by paypal everywhere.
    Well I thought bank wires and bank withdraw is supposed to be the same thing. What's the difference ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well I thought bank wires and bank withdraw is supposed to be the same thing. What's the difference ?
    yeah until now it is not clear to me the difference. cause for me paypal withdrawal with our bank account is like a bank wire. anyways, as long as there is bank withdrawal feature i wont' worry with the charges.

There is different between bank wire and bank withdrawal/transfer. Bank transfer/withdrawal, means transferring funds from paypal bank account to the same bank which the user using, it treat as normal fund transfer between the different account with the same bank, and thus the fees is low. While the bank wire is transfering funds from different bank account, it incurred charges by both bank (especially international), thats why bank wire always having high fees.

yes. bank wire means transfer from one bank to another bank while bank transfer/withdraw means from same bank's different account.

yes. bank wire means transfer from one bank to another bank while bank transfer/withdraw means from same bank's different account.
    I think my previous post has explaining well on the difference, it is no need to repeating my point again is it? Post only when you have more to add to my points. thanks.

you mean to say that if suppose i have an account in HDFC bank and i request paypal payout in that bank account only, so that means paypal is also having one account there?
    SmartzKool

well.according to the defination of bank transfer. that's ture as you said. or if they have to transfer the money from another bank to your bank. how could there no fees occured? so you are right.

well.according to the defination of bank transfer. that's ture as you said. or if they have to transfer the money from another bank to your bank. how could there no fees occured? so you are right.
    Ya.Actually i agree with you because there must be some fees for transferring from another bank to your bank so i am also not getting any point here.

but in that way don't you think they need to have so many bank accounts all over the world, anyways as far as the service is available am happy

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    There is different between bank wire and bank withdrawal/transfer. Bank transfer/withdrawal, means transferring funds from paypal bank account to the same bank which the user using, it treat as normal fund transfer between the different account with the same bank, and thus the fees is low. While the bank wire is transfering funds from different bank account, it incurred charges by both bank (especially international), thats why bank wire always having high fees.
    Well I do not think that Paypal has any account in any of the local banks. In India there are a large number of banks and it's not possible for paypal to have accounts in all the banks.

well India alone has so many banks and imagine each country all over the world, may be paypal has set up some other feature for providing the service it can't be like opening accounts in all the bank

Well I do not think that Paypal has any account in any of the local banks. In India there are a large number of banks and it's not possible for paypal to have accounts in all the banks.
    It depends on the local bank itself, some bank is not only open in the particular local country, and also having branches and HQ is US based then bank transfer is possible, if not then only go through bank wire.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

yes. that's reasonable and i wonder whether you membes of India can withdraw your paypal money to any local bank 's bank account or not? i guess only certain bank is supported still.

yes. that's reasonable and i wonder whether you membes of India can withdraw your paypal money to any local bank 's bank account or not? i guess only certain bank is supported still.
    In my country, bank withdrawal is not suppoted, only withdrawal to debit card which link to local bank is possible, and there is high charges too. I wonder does india support bank transfer?

ya. india support bank transfer and what do you mean by "only withdrawal to debit card which link to local bank is possible"? in my opinion bank transfer is transfer to debit card also.

ya. india support bank transfer and what do you mean by "only withdrawal to debit card which link to local bank is possible"? in my opinion bank transfer is transfer to debit card also.
    For my understanding, bank tansfer is direct withdareal to your bank account, so it mainly suppport for US base bank, those includes tansfer funds to the debit card is not consider direct bank transfer.

no there is another withdrawal option in paypal to withdraw to your debit card. There are 3 withdrawing options in paypal.
    SmartzKool

yes. i know there are three withdraw option on paypal. i just want to know when you withdraw by bank transfer .the money will arrive your debit card account or not?