Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Discussion Point forum - www.discusionpoint.com/forum

Well, today i just joined in a new forum name discussion point forum, this forum just launched less than one month, and currently still don't have member getting paid yet.

Details :
    3 cents per post/thread
    20 posts daily limit
    $10 minimum payout
    Payment processor - paypal

The site link :
    http://www.discusionpoint.com/forum

I appreciate if you can put "eddielkk" in the referal field. Thank you.

I think i have to wait for payment proof. Bez if its scam us, then again i lose my time. There r so many good forum here i want to continue with them..

When somebody got their payment then i will sure join under u ... :wink:

well at this time we just can't believe in any forums till anyone gets paid then too i will join this forum under you but i won't be active i think i'll be posting around 3 to 4 posts daily.but anyways thanks for introducing me to this new forum.

The rules and rates are almost same like MMK. Seems like a copy of MMK but i will wait for payments proofs to join the site.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I think i have to wait for payment proof. Bez if its scam us, then again i lose my time. There r so many good forum here i want to continue with them..

When somebody got their payment then i will sure join under u ... :wink:
    hi paramita,i joined from your link from your signature..u r already member though not active member.i m very active member.soon i will reach payout and show payment proof.admin. is indian.he promised that he will pay all members who reach payout.this forum is general forum like chatlife.though rates are low.but they are reasonable.

Thanks for all members here who interested to join under me. For your information, Members here "sushila" is the pioneer member in this forum, and she already having more than $8 now. So, i think with 20 days post limit, she will able to reach minimum payout within feel days or a week. So, I think payment proof will be ready soon.

seems that a new ptp site again is born, i have come to know this through my friend, since she was already a member and ask me to sign under her, but i said i need to think and observe first maybe need to wait for her first payment proof so afterwards i can join immediately at least now, there's already a thread like this so i can check for any updates..

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Glad to see new paid to post forum.
    But I would like to see the payment proof. Now a days the new forums are coming up with great promises but they either do not pay or they put too many conditions for getting payments. So I would wait till someone produces the payment proof.

Great to know another new PTP forum is arising. The rate per post sound good with 3 cents per post and the best thing is i love the paypal payment processor. Thanks for sharing such a good opportunity, i will join under you then.

hey even i have joined this site. but it is giving me lot of problems while accessing it

Well i'm also active at this forum and the main advantage of this forum is its variety of sections and all sections are paid one which no other forum is providing and rate is also good ,it i snot low rate because i have already seen the fate of high rate forum ,how they are closing the door and scamming .Another plus point is no infraction system only wrong posts and threads is deleted by moderator.And good thing is existing members are maintaining high quality in that forum.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Site is very good from its look and sections.I'll definitely join infact i got this link yesterday night from another member ,i like the payment processor ,it is paypal it will suit me .

Well seems like a new forum for me.
    I am much excited to join there.Let's see in how much time i get my payment.It has been said that the payment will be done in 7 days.
    If the site turn scam please do tell me.

I agree the best things of this forum is there are having lots of different session there, so we can easily finding some topics to post about. There are also having GPT section like other forum, so members won't find difficulties, if they are just looking for this type of topics.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    The rules and rates are almost same like MMK. Seems like a copy of MMK but i will wait for payments proofs to join the site.
    this forum is not copy of mmk.it is much wider than mmk.as it has sections like general chat,politics and religion apart from other sections in mmk.and its rules are not strict.no one is given warning or infraction.and rates per making new thread and posts are 3 cents.only it is similar as far as limit to posts are concerned it is 20 posts per day.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    this forum is not copy of mmk.it is much wider than mmk.as it has sections like general chat,politics and religion apart from other sections in mmk.and its rules are not strict.no one is given warning or infraction.and rates per making new thread and posts are 3 cents.only it is similar as far as limit to posts are concerned it is 20 posts per day.
    Yes you are very much correct about it.Different sections is the main life of the site and quality also maintained by active members ,in other members people just posting one /two lines post but here i find many good important discussions.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What about the referral earnings. I think that as the forum is new, there must be good referral earning system.
    @sushila: Please share there information when you get your payment.

eddielkk,i just joined under you.hope this will be a great forum to us.

i am outside so i do not have enough time to be online.and i will be back and keep active with you all members.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    eddielkk,i just joined under you.hope this will be a great forum to us.

i am outside so i do not have enough time to be online.and i will be back and keep active with you all members.
    Thanks elliotthn for joining under me. I hope you will enjoy the forum there once you get back online.

I also hope that i am able to post alot there, to at least request my first payout.

good to know that there's a lot of people joining the site, i hope that you can post your payment proof and share your experiences there, so i have idea anytime i join the site..