Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Get Paid to Upload Files

Earn money while uploading and sharing your files with your friends. Our affiliate program is open for every registered member in our site. We have flexible tariff for every file of yours:

Filesize Earnings
    5-50Mb ~ $5 for every 1000 downloads
    50-100Mb ~ $7 for every 1000 downloads
    100-400Mb ~ $10 for every 1000 downloads

I have already accumulated $17 there and will be paid this monday.

http://hotfile.com/register.html? (please put reff=17371 after the link)
    SmartzKool

Smartzcool
    $17 is really a cool amount. Can you tell us what shall we exactly do to start earning there? Shall we need to upload only image files and for every 1000 views of our images we will be $5 or $7 or or $10 depending upon the file sizes? I will be glad if you provide us more details. Thanks.

$17 ,good amount ,the price you mentioned ,is it for international traffic?or any traffic ,if international traffic then it will be very hard to achieve.

Well, I prefer Uploading.com than this one. Why? Because one of my friend has deleted all files and his account there. I don't trust this site.

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Well, I prefer Uploading.com than this one. Why? Because one of my friend has deleted all files and his account there. I don't trust this site.

Dear JereManU, I do not understand that what u want to say ? ur friend deleted ur files? or what ? why u did not trust this site? Pls clear it.. Reply....

What about the download speed, if it's too slow, people will be bored to download, at present I've about 15GB music albums shared with friends elsewhere, which download speed is about 100kb/s per file.

I also want to know like lemon that we will be paid if we download their files or what, or we have to make other download the files.

Well i have some questions and i think you should first tell me about them.
    1.International downloads are allowed or not.
    2.Upload limit and also download limit for free user
    3.Duration for which the files are stored.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Dear JereManU, I do not understand that what u want to say ? ur friend deleted ur files? or what ? why u did not trust this site? Pls clear it.. Reply....
    Sry, I mean this program deleted account (and all files there) my friend. For nothing.

Sry, I mean this program deleted account (and all files there) my friend. For nothing.
    many have got paid from them and i will get paid on this monday, then i will post the proof as well.

Countries for which we get the earnings -

United States, Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Latvia, Estonia, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Romania, Australia, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Liechtenstein.

Upload limit - 400 mb (Normal/Remote Upload supported)

Download speed - I get 256 kbps download speed. This is the maximum speed i get when i download from rapidshare premium as well, so the download speed is quite very good.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    many have got paid from them and i will get paid on this monday, then i will post the proof as well.
    Yea, that's can be true. I have also seen few payments proof. But I don't trust sites that banning for nothing. That's werid - program are paying and also banning for nothing?...

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Yea, that's can be true. I have also seen few payments proof. But I don't trust sites that banning for nothing. That's werid - program are paying and also banning for nothing?...
    Might be they deleted account for uploading non allowed contents. But I think they are good than rapidshare in this sense that instead of points uploaders get real cash from here. A person can earn lot if his upload attract many users.
    ________
    Website Design
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 10:56.

Maybe but my friend was uploading there legal files if I good remember.

Xxx content is allowed there?

Maybe but my friend was uploading there legal files if I good remember.

Xxx content is allowed there?
    yeah adult content is allowed there but no child adult files which is illegal in nature.
    SmartzKool

well, it seems like my country is not listed to earn from downloading, the only way to earn is i have to getting download traffic from US and and other country that accepted. So, can we promote the download from my blog?

@Smartzcool
    You haven't provided detailed information about the site how it works. I mean shall we need to upload any pictures or videos. Anyway, I assume here we get paid for uploading pictures when someone views it. In my PC, I have many pictures that is mainly for only Indian visitors, but since they don't accept Indian's views, I have to give it up.

Its true that by uploading its not easy to earn but there is trick from which we can earn a lot, just we have to concentrate .

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    well, it seems like my country is not listed to earn from downloading, the only way to earn is i have to getting download traffic from US and and other country that accepted. So, can we promote the download from my blog?
    yeah you can promote.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @Smartzcool
    You haven't provided detailed information about the site how it works. I mean shall we need to upload any pictures or videos. Anyway, I assume here we get paid for uploading pictures when someone views it. In my PC, I have many pictures that is mainly for only Indian visitors, but since they don't accept Indian's views, I have to give it up.
    No, we don't get paid to upload pictures, i am talking about uploading files. But yeah it maybe a picture but the picture will have to be downloaded by the user, and then he will be able to see. And you ca earn only when the picture/image is above 1 mb. why don't you visit the site and check it out?

BTW guys i have reached $24.8 there and waiting for monday to come to get the payment.
    SmartzKool

can i upload illegal contents, i means adult contents, pirated software and games there to earn from them? What is the maximum capacity for a files that we can upload?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    can i upload illegal contents, i means adult contents, pirated software and games there to earn from them? What is the maximum capacity for a files that we can upload?
    Lol adult contents can be legal, and you can easy make those files very popular. Illegal adult is same as legal adult, on all of this material are same (womans and men), it doesn't matter