Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stable PTP forum is needed

Hello,
    I'm posting at MMK and here. I see that MMK is probably a scam, so I'm looking for good stable with 100% chance to get my payment. Rates better than MyLot. What u can recommend me?
    Regards

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

it is very strange that you are telling MMK as scam i dont know ther eason but webmastermoney is stable ,mylot is stable forum apart from these two i can't tell any forum as stable .

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    it is very strange that you are telling MMK as scam i dont know ther eason but webmastermoney is stable ,mylot is stable forum apart from these two i can't tell any forum as stable .
    mmk is not scam site.delay of payment doesnot mean that it is scam site.it has been consistely paying to members for one year.it is most stable forum as it has many active members.apart from mmk,webmaster money org.is another stable forum.mylot is stable forum but with poor earning opportunity.

Default Re: Stable PTP forum is needed

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Hello,
    I'm posting at MMK and here. I see that MMK is probably a scam, so I'm looking for good stable with 100% chance to get my payment. Rates better than MyLot. What u can recommend me?
    Regards

I thik MMk cut ur points thats why u told like that.. But I will suggest u that to stay here and active here allways.. Bez www.webmaster-money.org/forum/ - its allways give ur payments.. I am here since 2007 and still now i am active here. So, u can understand that - this forum is too Good and Honest also. So, pls active here.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

MMK was not scam. They just have a problem now.
    We don't know if MMK will keep alive or not.
    Anyway, there's no 100% reliable PTP sites right now as it's very hard to manage and take profit from PTP site

try out BRL webmaster Forum. it is paying you regularly on 1st and 16th every month. i have been paid several times and yesterday itself i got one. I am a moderator there, you can PM me for any kind of help required.
    SmartzKool

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    try out BRL webmaster Forum. it is paying you regularly on 1st and 16th every month. i have been paid several times and yesterday itself i got one. I am a moderator there, you can PM me for any kind of help required.
    But I think that there GPT section is not paid section. Is it right ? I do agree with you that it is honest forum but perhaps earning opportunities are limited to knowledge of certain subjects.

I think webmaster money and mylot are two good forums.BRL webmasters is also good but looking at the rates there.I will not agree to work hard there.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    But I think that there GPT section is not paid section. Is it right ? I do agree with you that it is honest forum but perhaps earning opportunities are limited to knowledge of certain subjects.
    Well there is no GPT section in BRL. Previously it had GPT sections but now its removed.
    SmartzKool

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well you can try myhyip , it has good rates and paying for a long time , so its really a good forum.

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool

ya, I also agree with smartzkool that BRL webmaster Forum is also good and u can also try - http://indianexpress.info/forum/ - its also very good.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

most of stable PTP forum is offering low rate, and mylot is at the top of stable PTP because they are offering low rate.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that morachat is also just like mylot. The difference is that your earnings are shown immediately after your post. The rate is quite low (just around 1 cent). But as long as stability is concerned, I feel that it is equally stable.

Default Re: Stable PTP forum is needed

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Hello,
    Regards
    I think MMK is not a scam site, even i am not yet received payment from that site, but i read a lot of post about MMK and its a legit site, so happen that sometimes their payout is delayed but still they are paying

yes i think mylot and webmaster money 2 stable forum you will get ,other forums need to prove themselves by giving payment for at least 1 year.

my list : webmaster, MMK, PL and destroydebt, i am still looking for other ptp sites that is legit..

well, if you want reliable forum, of course the webmaster here is the good one that been paying since 2007. Other great forum are :

1. diamondtimes
    2. MMK (it is not scam, just recently having delay in payment)
    3. Myhyip
    4. goldentalk
    5. BRL
    6. MTC forum

Hope it helps you.

If you ask me, i will said most of the forum is stable, and you will get your payment for your posting but make sure you don't spamming in the forum, if not none of the stable forum will pay you.

My list would be:
    1. MMK (it is not scam, may be you spamming there)
    2. Forum herer WMM is the best
    3. Diamondtimes (have a good rate, but many are not paid yet)
    4. GET (long and old forum)

Other that i havne't join yet is Myhyip and laptopdiscussion which i heard is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    If you ask me, i will said most of the forum is stable, and you will get your payment for your posting but make sure you don't spamming in the forum, if not none of the stable forum will pay you.

My list would be:
    1. MMK (it is not scam, may be you spamming there)
    2. Forum herer WMM is the best
    3. Diamondtimes (have a good rate, but many are not paid yet)
    4. GET (long and old forum)

Other that i havne't join yet is Myhyip and laptopdiscussion which i heard is good too.
    Hi how much GEt paying as post rate is concerned and what is its payment processor?and minimum payout ?pl share.

thanks guys for including diamondtimes.net

its offering the best ptp rates.