Page 1 of 54 12341151 ... LastLast

Default New Thread: Make Money Kingdom Discussion(Get Paid to Post)

Hello members, you can continue your discussions on makemoneykingdom forum from this thread onwards.

The previous thread was getting very long to navigate, so, we have to lock that. Permissions have been taken from the webmaster here.

Threads are locked to ensure forum's wellness and members benefits. They are not locked due to any other reasons.

All members are very responsible to understand this and if anyone has any question regarding it, he/she can contact me or byyp or moustafa. Thanks!
    MMK General Rules
    MMK Referral Rules

Last reply was
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Are you sure about this? What is the source of this? Have you tried this?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Hey what source are you referring to ? Cant understand anything , now really its too long waiting to get the payments , i wonder if this problem always happen there.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Hey what source are you referring to ? Cant understand anything , now really its too long waiting to get the payments , i wonder if this problem always happen there.
    Well actually I was asking that are we allowed to edit the amount after we have requested our payment if the moderator has not checked the topic yet, someone replied yes we can and so I asked these questions.
    SmartzKool

well i think that you edit while it is not yet approved and also while it is still in the period of payout request. so if you request in 25th. you may still edit that till the last day or 30th or 31st of the month. i think it is safe to do so.

I am inactive in the site for a long time but yes i got payments previously from them , now its correct that they pays late.

Default Re: New Thread: Make Money Kingdom Discussion(Get Paid to Po

What are you trying to say here? I saw this thread in MMK but didn't understand this.. so I left it. I was really not sure what this admin talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Hello members, you can continue your discussions on makemoneykingdom forum from this thread onwards.

The previous thread was getting very long to navigate, so, we have to lock that. Permissions have been taken from the webmaster here.

Threads are locked to ensure forum's wellness and members benefits. They are not locked due to any other reasons.

All members are very responsible to understand this and if anyone has any question regarding it, he/she can contact me or byyp or moustafa. Thanks!
    MMK General Rules
    MMK Referral Rules

Last reply was
    Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Are you sure about this? What is the source of this? Have you tried this?

MMK has made their rules more strict than before. Now you will be getting infractions for many things.

Just check out
    News & Announcements in MMK.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

oh. that is really bad that there are new rules. i have to check it out. but as long as they are still paying. i will obey rules. anyways, they still have database error from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    MMK has made their rules more strict than before. Now you will be getting infractions for many things.

Just check out
    News & Announcements in MMK.
    Well i can't see any new rules their those are old one only just admin edited them 1 month ago anyway still MMK is really strict than any other forum...

Well there are no changes in the rule. The rules are intact, everything is intact but there is only a delay in the payment.
    SmartzKool

@smartz...the amount can be changed as long as its not been approved because once Jr or DArkAlc checks it he will check all ur posts and refs to see whether you qualify for the new amount or no...
    I have done it and have seen others do it as well

yeah i do that too. but most of the time i make sure i request on the last day of the payout request so that i will not need to edit it any more.

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    @smartz...the amount can be changed as long as its not been approved because once Jr or DArkAlc checks it he will check all ur posts and refs to see whether you qualify for the new amount or no...
    I have done it and have seen others do it as well
    Even now i can change it as it has not been checked by moderators yet?
    SmartzKool

Yes you can...you can even give it as the reason for editing to make things clearer

yeah i thought that there was new rule. but when i checked it is still the same rule . i think that many already know about this rule anyways. only new members who are not familiar with rules. i don't know if there are always new members here. or how many new members this site has every week or every month at least.

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    Yes you can...you can even give it as the reason for editing to make things clearer
    Well if you see it logically, now the posts we are posting should compute to march and so it hsould not be paid in the february payments. What if the moderators reject the payment then?
    SmartzKool

I still think there is a bit risky to edit our payout request as now is already march and not in the payout request period, so mod may use this reason to reject our current payout. If we edit it druing the last day of payout period then it would be fine i think.

well we just have to be honest and follow all the rules properly. so better do it then you will for sure get approved from the admin or ceo

yea instead of editing ur amount on previous request simply ask for it in the next one..to be on the safer side

Hmm never knew we could edit the amount we requested but I will not do this just have to wait till next payout. hope they would pay soon still posting at mmk and I know this site would pay no doubts about it.