Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Got my 5th payment from neo

Hi friends today i got $6 from Neobux instantly and it was my 5th payment from Neobux,i can make this early payout for rented referrals,actually i did my 4th cashout on 16th of Feb and after 20 days i could reach another payout of $6 .

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

congratulation ,btw how much you invested in neo for rented referrals?and how much you are earning profit?

what is the average number of clicks per rented referral that you get daily ?

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    Not so great some day more than 2.5 some day 1.5 i mean averagely near 2 very poor ,i know those are bots used for clicking.As i could not cashout my AP balance i used it for rent referral.

congratulations satyakam. u invested $15 there so, how many referal u have? I also bought it in $1 for 3 referals...

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Not so great some day more than 2.5 some day 1.5 i mean averagely near 2 very poor ,i know those are bots used for clicking.As i could not cashout my AP balance i used it for rent referral.
    bots? not real members?!

actually if you get 2 clicks per referral per day then whatever you paid for renting, you will recieve the same amount after 1 month of renting.

so to get some profit then the average must be > 2 clicks per referral.

what do you mean by "couldn't cashout your AP" ?

Don't you get paid or what?

bots? not real members?!

actually if you get 2 clicks per referral per day then whatever you paid for renting, you will recieve the same amount after 1 month of renting.

yes you are right these are not human ,but it is only bots controlled by neo admins for this no body get profit from rent referral as in india no facility for alertpay transaction so i invested it in neo for cashing out in paypal for that reason i'm happy otherwise no real profit.

bots? not real members?!

yes you are right these are not human ,but it is only bots controlled by neo admins for this no body get profit from rent referral as in india no facility for alertpay transaction so i invested it in neo for cashing out in paypal for that reason i'm happy otherwise no real profit.
    do you mean that when you pay $30 for a package of 100 referrals,, you get at the end of the month about $25/less?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

bots? not real members?!

do you mean that when you pay $30 for a package of 100 referrals,, you get at the end of the month about $25/less?
    that can be happen, but I don't know if satyakam said is real or not, because we can't prove it yet.

dat means you must be having a large number of referrals, am i right? or maybe you must be having premium account?
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    dat means you must be having a large number of referrals, am i right? or maybe you must be having premium account?
    Whatever you take referrals you can't make profit ,if you will constantly recycle then u make make some little profit but by recycling you would have spent more LOL.

if the rate per click per referral is very low then whatever if you become a premium or a standard member, you will also lose!

if the rate per click per referral is very low then whatever if you become a premium or a standard member, you will also lose!
    $6 from in neobux in approximately 20 days is not bad at all. I guess this can be improved for much better even.
    SmartzKool

$6 from in neobux in approximately 20 days is not bad at all. I guess this can be improved for much better even.
    it won't be good if you paid more than $6 to rent referrals .
    it will be a loss!

it will be a loss!
    what i calculated i 'm getting few cent as profit in worst case after one month rent referrals over,overall in standard membership it will not be profitable to rent referral.

it will be a loss!
    what i calculated i 'm getting few cent as profit in worst case after one month rent referrals over,overall in standard membership it will not be profitable to rent referral.
    there are also some golden members who aren't making profits

it will be a loss!
    I am talking in context of direct referrals and not rented ones.
    SmartzKool

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

there are also some golden members who aren't making profits [/quote]
    i heard that premium members are earning good if they do have good rent referrals previously otherwise not .

actually i know those who rented hundreds of referrals and have golden memberships while not making profits !

actually i know those who rented hundreds of referrals and have golden memberships while not making profits !
    Well that is true but it is always adviced to have direct referrals so that we need not invest in there and so what ever we earn is our profit.
    SmartzKool