Default Need your advice in terms of buying a right plan ...

Servers from sunucun.com.tr and hostsailor.com are very enticing for me and I wonder which plan is better to sign up with and why?

As a hosting client, saving one or two dollars per month is not worth the loss of a few hundred or a few thousand dollars when your site goes down. Try to look at Hostingsource.com solutions. Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.

Use servers from decent hosting providers: owned-networks.net and allwebhost.com.
    No problems at all. I feel confident that my sites are up and running at all times.

As the proprietor of an online business, you will have to make some important choices about your web hosting service. Your web hosting service controls the server where your website is located, and the right one can mean the difference between an attention-grabbing... Take a look at
    1) NetShop-isp.com.cy
    2) Neironvps.com
    3) Speedhost.in

Check out deals from hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com as they are proven to be the best for hosting any web sites with.
    I like their features:
    99.9% Uptime Guaranteed
    24/7/365 Tech Support
    No Setup Fee & No Gimmicks.

Attractive deals are available from decent hosting companies: hostround.com and allwebhost.com.
    To sum it up, they are:

- Super fast speeds
    - 100% uptime
    - Great support team
    - Automatic backup.

When I found ZipServers.com web host, I was excited to see there was online, live support. They are always quick with answering my questions and I have seen them go above and beyond the call of duty several times.

Try their low-cost dedicated hosting.