Default Right VPS for hosting a blog ...

VPS plans from swisslayer.com and rockhoster.com are very attractive for me and I'd like to know which plan is the best for hosting a forum? Any ideas?

Any specific server location? What's your hosting budget?
    Think SwissLayer.com is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.
    I haven't had a single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical questions. I highly recommend their services.

You know using VPS deals from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com brings you success as they know how to make their services webmaster-friendly on sweet terms.

All questions were answered and not just some of them. There was no attitude. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast. RockHoster.com offers the most powerful anti-DDoS solution on the market. All movement to your site (or server) should first pass through our branded DDoS protected proxy before it is sent on. This guarantees that just clean traffic achieves its proposed end of the line.

Services from legionbox.com and swisslayer.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

Like Rockhoster.com Windows VPS.
    All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
    Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.