Default Shared account to sign up with ...

Which shared account should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or planethoster.com?

Have seen Allwebhost.com offers nice web hosting solutions starting from $2/mo.
    Their prices are reasonable and honestly you get what you pay for!
    Highly recommend them!

I'd recommend you to use shared hosting plans from these companies: hostingsource.com and ewallhost.com.
    Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..

Give Greenwebpage.com shared hosting a try as an alternative. The value for the money can't be beaten. They get an A+ for running their business with a good product and unmatched customer support.

Attractive shared accounts are available from libertyvps.net and ewallhost.com.
    They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Well, Rockhoster.com website hosting solution is an ultimate and best option for all the websites, starting at €2.75/mo. The uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.

These hosting companies - rockhoster.com as well as planethoster.com - are worthwhile.
    They provide excellent hosting and support. I have never had an issue that was not resolved quickly, and in some cases they proactively dealt with the issue before I was aware of it. I have four sites with them, and all work effectively. Updates are always handled promptly. I am very pleased with the services!

Try also considering Datapacket.net website hosting solutions.
    The experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.