Default rockhoster.com vs inet.ws

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or inet.ws? Any ideas?

I've finally found a good home with Rockhoster.com solutions. I especially love their unique web features.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Decent VPS deals can be got from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Those who are hunting for the best Web Host and cost-effective pricing, I highly recommend them. Aside from it's high-speed servers and 24/7 friendly and very accommodating technical support personnel, they are very reliable.

On all Rockhoster.com services, they offer 14 days money-back guarantee which keeps you covered and safe so you do not have anything to worry. Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare. Give them a try.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are full-featured with high uptime and quality support. As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

An excellent hosting provider all-around!
    The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Rockhoster.com hosting is fast and reliable. They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.

The service is fast and friendly, even if queries were about problems that had nothing to do with Rockhoster.com vps hosting. They upgraded the quality of my server WITHOUT raising my prices! It's much faster! Recommended.

Decent hosting providers are: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
    They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.

The most servers have 100% uptime, they guarantee a standard 99% uptime on all their services. RockHoster.com offers the most powerful anti-DDoS solution on the market. All movement to your site (or server) should first pass through our branded DDoS protected proxy before it is sent on. This guarantees that just clean traffic achieves its proposed end of the line.