Hybrid View

Default rockhoster.com vs inet.ws

Which VPS should I have a deal with - rockhoster.com or inet.ws? Any ideas?

I've finally found a good home with Rockhoster.com solutions. I especially love their unique web features.
    The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

Decent VPS deals can be got from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Those who are hunting for the best Web Host and cost-effective pricing, I highly recommend them. Aside from it's high-speed servers and 24/7 friendly and very accommodating technical support personnel, they are very reliable.

On all Rockhoster.com services, they offer 14 days money-back guarantee which keeps you covered and safe so you do not have anything to worry. Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare. Give them a try.

Accounts from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are full-featured with high uptime and quality support. As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

An excellent hosting provider all-around!
    The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Rockhoster.com hosting is fast and reliable. They have variety of services for every need of a customer and they have services for every budget from beginner to expert.