Default Server hosting provider ...

Which server is better to have a deal with - legionbox.com or planethoster.com?
    Tell me please what would you do if you were in my place?

How large is your website and what are its storage needs?

Try to compare Hostnamaste.com and also Neironvps.com dedicated hosting packages. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct + the control panel has a complete set of web-management features.

Have a look at servers from these hosting providers: hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com.
    These companies give you the ability to run your web site in the way you like it. And their technicians react all your requests fast. I have had no downtime for the period I have been using them.

I'm happy with datapacket.net dedicated servers, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

Trustworthy server providers are: hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    They provide timely support and a good hosting which is very reliable.
    Great value, economic hosting and a million-dollar support. Those guys rock!

Definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success. Take a look at these hosts:
    1) Zipservers.com
    2) Exmasters.com
    The pricing is very competitive and every month they have some or the other promotions going for hosting.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    Check out 3v-host.com BTC Dedicated server solutions. Incredible hosting provider.
    This is a straight-forward, easy to use service provider. Tech support is quick and reliable.

Why not give CentoServer.com EU dedicated hosting a try?
    Sometimes saving a couple bucks a month isn't the best deal. I'm actually paying nearly half what I used to pay my old host and I'm getting much more for my money now. Recommend them with all my heart.