Default Dedicated servers from ServerUnion.com web host?

Hello,
    I'm checking this offer at the moment:
    https://www.serverunion.com/
    Have you ever used them?
    How are they?

Servers from hostround.com and black.host are well-balanced and cheap.
    You'll be very pleased with their hosting service and even more so, their customer service. Whenever you've got a question, wait time is very short and they clearly walk you through what to do.

Well-balanced servers are available from solid companies: allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
    I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far. No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.

50% OFF on all dedicated servers, lifetime! Other thing that is amazing about ServerUnion.com support is the instant chat function. No grumbles at my lack of technical expertise, just fast effective assistance virtually around the clock.

From time to time I've needed to request support. Each time, I've been amazed at how quickly I get a response. Today was no exception - my problem solved in minutes! Flawless service with superfast support, couldn't ask for more. Highly recommend ServerUnion.com EU servers.

Been with ServerUnion.com hosting solutions for just 8 months, and (so far) I have been positively surprised. My main feeling concerning this host is a sense of relief. They were extremely patient as I cluelessly asked for various ports to be opened to allow extra functionality on one of my sites.